Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 3: Unspoken Bonds

The days turned into weeks as YN and Yoongi continued to meet regularly at the café. Each encounter seemed to deepen their connection. They shared stories, thoughts, and laughter, and YN found herself increasingly drawn to Yoongi’s world.

One afternoon, as the café buzzed with its usual energy, Yoongi was late. YN sat at their usual table, sipping her coffee and glancing at the door every few minutes. When he finally arrived, he looked slightly frazzled, a contrast to his usual calm demeanor.

“Sorry I’m late,” Yoongi said, sliding into his seat. “I got caught up in a recording session that ran longer than expected.”

“No worries,” YN replied with a reassuring smile. “I was just enjoying the atmosphere here.”

Yoongi sighed, rubbing his temples. “It’s been a hectic week. I’ve been trying to finish this album, and everything seems to be taking longer than planned.”

“That sounds intense,” YN said sympathetically. “Is there anything specific that’s been challenging you?”

Yoongi leaned back, looking thoughtful. “It’s the creative block, really. I have these ideas in my head, but translating them into music hasn’t been working out the way I want.”

YN leaned in, her curiosity piqued. “What kind of ideas are you working on?”

“I’ve been trying to capture a feeling of longing and hope,” Yoongi explained. “It’s a bit personal, and I want to get it right. Sometimes, it feels like the emotions I’m trying to convey just don’t match the notes I’m playing.”

“I can understand that,” YN said, nodding. “It must be frustrating when your creativity doesn’t align with your vision.”

“It is,” Yoongi admitted. “But I keep pushing through. It’s important to me to express what I’m feeling, even if it’s challenging.”

YN’s heart went out to him. She admired his dedication and the vulnerability he showed in his work. “You’ve mentioned before that music helps you express things you can’t say out loud. Do you find that talking about it helps too?”

Yoongi looked at her, his expression softening. “Sometimes. Talking about it with someone who listens can help me clarify what I’m feeling. It’s like finding a new perspective on the problem.”

“That’s good to hear,” YN said gently. “If you ever need to talk through your ideas or just want to vent, I’m here.”

Yoongi’s eyes met hers with genuine appreciation. “Thanks, YN. It means a lot to know I have someone to talk to who gets it.”

As the conversation shifted to lighter topics, YN couldn’t help but reflect on how much she had come to value their interactions. Yoongi’s openness and the way he shared his struggles made her feel more connected to him.

Later, as they prepared to leave, Yoongi stood up and looked at YN with a thoughtful expression. “I’ve been working on a new track that’s still rough. Would you be interested in hearing it? I could use an outside perspective.”

YN’s eyes brightened. “I’d love to. It would be an honour to hear what you’re working on.”

Yoongi smiled, a spark of excitement in his eyes. “Great. How about we meet at my studio sometime this week?”

“That sounds perfect,” YN agreed. “I’m looking forward to it.”

As they said their goodbyes, YN felt a sense of anticipation. She was excited about the chance to see Yoongi’s creative process up close and to further explore the bond that was growing between them. What started as a mission to understand human emotions had evolved into something much more meaningful, a genuine connection with someone who had become an important part of her journey.

Please Vote.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro