Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 11: A Moment of Peace

As the car sped down the winding forest road, the tension between Yoongi and YN began to dissipate, replaced by a quiet sense of victory. They had managed to disrupt the tracking system, buying themselves some much-needed time. But more than that, the night’s events had brought them closer together.

After several hours of driving, Yoongi pulled the car over at a scenic overlook, where the mountains rose majestically in the distance, their peaks kissed by the morning sun. The sky was a soft shade of pink and orange, and the quiet stillness of the moment felt like a balm to their frayed nerves.

Yoongi turned off the engine and looked over at YN, who was staring out at the view, lost in thought. He reached out and gently touched her hand, drawing her attention back to him.

“You’ve been through a lot,” Yoongi said softly. “Maybe it’s time we took a break and just... breathed for a moment.”

YN nodded, a small smile playing on her lips. “I think I’d like that.”

They got out of the car and walked to the edge of the overlook, where a cool breeze swept over them. YN wrapped her arms around herself, shivering slightly, and Yoongi instinctively draped his jacket over her shoulders.

“Thank you,” YN said, looking up at him with gratitude. “For everything.”

Yoongi smiled, his eyes warm as they met hers. “You don’t have to thank me. I’m just glad I could be here with you.”

They stood there in silence for a few moments, the beauty of the landscape soothing their troubled minds. The bond between them had grown stronger, and there was an unspoken understanding that they were no longer just allies in a fight they were something more.

After a while, Yoongi turned to YN, his expression serious but tender. “You know, YN... I’ve been thinking. With everything that’s happening, we might not get many more moments like this. So, I just want to say...”

He hesitated, searching for the right words, and YN’s heart skipped a beat as she waited for him to continue.

“I want you to know that you mean a lot to me,” Yoongi finally said, his voice steady but full of emotion. “More than just a friend or someone I’m helping. I... I care about you, YN. A lot.”

YN’s breath caught in her throat as she looked into his eyes, seeing the depth of his feelings reflected there. She had felt something growing between them, something undeniable, but hearing him say it made her heart swell with a warmth she hadn’t known she needed.

“I care about you too, Yoongi,” she whispered, her voice barely audible above the wind. “More than I can explain.”

Yoongi took a step closer, his hand still resting on her shoulder. He hesitated for a moment, then gently cupped her face, his thumb brushing lightly against her cheek.

“Can I kiss you?” he asked, his voice soft but filled with longing.

YN’s heart raced, but there was no doubt in her mind. “Yes,” she breathed.

Slowly, Yoongi leaned in, his lips brushing against hers in a tender, almost tentative kiss. It was soft and warm, a gentle exploration of the emotions they had both kept hidden for so long. YN felt a shiver run down her spine as she melted into the kiss, her hands resting on his chest as she pulled him closer.

The kiss deepened, becoming more passionate as they both gave in to the feelings that had been building between them. The world around them seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of them, lost in each other.

When they finally pulled apart, they were both breathless, their foreheads resting together as they tried to steady their racing hearts.

“That was...” Yoongi began, his voice husky.

“Amazing,” YN finished for him, a smile tugging at her lips.

Yoongi chuckled softly, his arms wrapping around her waist as he held her close. “I’ve wanted to do that for a while,” he admitted, his tone light but sincere.

“Me too,” YN confessed, her cheeks flushing with warmth.

They stood there for a while longer, simply holding each other and enjoying the peace of the moment. But as the sun rose higher in the sky, they knew they couldn’t stay in this idyllic bubble forever. The threat was still out there, and they had to be ready for whatever came next.

But for now, they had each other, and that was enough.

Please Vote.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro