Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 17: Preparing for the End

The days following YN’s revelation were filled with an air of sombre urgency. Yoongi and YN tried to make the most of their time together, savouring every fleeting moment as if it were their last. They went on long walks, shared quiet dinners, and spent their evenings wrapped in each other’s arms. Every touch, every kiss, felt more precious than ever.

One evening, YN prepared a special dinner for them, hoping to create a moment of normalcy and warmth before the inevitable. The table was set with their favourite dishes, candles flickering softly in the dim light. Yoongi, who had been trying to stay strong for her, looked around at the cosy scene with a mixture of gratitude and sadness.

“This is beautiful,” he said, his voice thick with emotion as he took in the effort she had put into making the evening special.

YN smiled through her tears, her heart aching at the sight of him trying so hard to be positive. “I wanted to give us one last perfect night,” she said softly.

They sat down to eat, their conversation light and filled with affection, though the weight of their impending separation loomed over them. They talked about their favourite memories and shared stories from their pasts, trying to hold onto the joy they had found in each other’s company.

As they finished their meal, YN took Yoongi’s hand and led him to the living room, where a blanket was spread out on the floor beside a small fireplace. The room was filled with the soft glow of the firelight, creating a warm and intimate atmosphere.

“Let’s just be here together,” YN said, her voice trembling slightly as she sank down onto the blanket. “No more talk of the future. Just us.”

Yoongi settled beside her, pulling her close and wrapping the blanket around them. They lay there, tangled together, the fire crackling softly beside them. YN rested her head on Yoongi’s chest, listening to the steady beat of his heart.

“Remember when we first met?” Yoongi asked, his voice soft and reflective. “It feels like a lifetime ago.”

YN nodded, her eyes closing as she relived the memory. “I remember. I was so scared and uncertain, but you made everything feel right.”

Yoongi kissed the top of her head, his fingers gently stroking her hair. “You were like a beacon of light in my life. Even now, when everything feels so uncertain, you’re still that light.”

They lay there in silence, simply enjoying the comfort of each other’s presence. The firelight danced on the walls, casting flickering shadows that seemed to move in time with their breaths. The world outside seemed far away, leaving only the two of them in their own private sanctuary.

As the evening wore on, Yoongi turned to face YN, his expression serious. “YN, there’s something I need to say.”

YN looked up at him, her eyes searching his face. “What is it?”

Yoongi took a deep breath, his voice steady but filled with emotion. “I need you to know how much you mean to me. You’ve changed my life in ways I can’t even describe. I’ve never felt this way about anyone before. I know this is the end, but I want you to know that you’ve been my everything.”

Tears streamed down YN’s face as she looked at him, her heart breaking with every word he spoke. “I feel the same way, Yoongi. You’ve made me feel loved and cherished in a way I never thought possible. I’m so grateful for every moment we’ve had together.”

They embraced tightly, their bodies pressed together as if they could fuse into one. The fire crackled softly beside them, the only sound in the quiet room. They kissed deeply, pouring all their love and sadness into the moment, trying to make it last as long as possible.

When they finally pulled away, both were breathless and teary-eyed. They held each other close, savouring the intimacy of the moment, knowing that it was their last chance to be together in this way.

“I love you,” Yoongi whispered, his voice breaking. “More than anything.”

“I love you too,” YN replied, her voice trembling with emotion. “Forever.”

They lay together for the rest of the night, their hearts heavy with the knowledge that this was their final goodbye. The fire burned low, casting a gentle glow over them as they held each other close, trying to memorise the feeling of being in each other’s arms.

As dawn approached, the first light of morning began to seep through the curtains, signalling the end of their time together. They faced the inevitable with a mixture of resignation and love, knowing that their sacrifice was necessary for the greater good.

In their last moments together, they clung to the hope that their love would endure, even if they could not. The world outside awaited, but for now, they had each other, and that was enough.

Please Vote.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro