50: 50th Chapter List!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(A/N: Wow! 50 chapters! I never thought this book would get this far in such a little amount of time! For every 50 chapters, I will do tons of Disney facts, quotes, and much more in one chapter! Well, lets get started! :))

1. The song "Part of Your World," was almost cut from The Little Mermaid.

2. "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" was also almost cut from The Lion King. Elton John, who saw the film without the song, told producers they needed to put it back in.

3.One minute of The Nightmare Before Christmas took an entire week of filming.

4. The voice of Eeyore is also the voice of Transformers' Optimus Prime. (LOL)

5. Samuel E. Wright, the voice of The Little Mermaid's Sebastian, also played Mufasa in the original cast of The Lion King on Broadway.

6. Belle, Aladdin's Magic Carpet, and Pumbaa all make a cameo in The Hunchback of Notre Dame during the song "Out There."

7. "Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it." -Rapunzel

8. "A true hero isn't measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart." -Zeus

9. "The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem." -Jack Sparrow

10. "Ah yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

11. "If you don't know where you want to go, then it doesn't matter which path you take." - The Cheshire Cat

12. After Finding Nemo came out in 2003, there were news reports that tons of kids were flushing their fish down the toilet to "set them free." One of the sayings from the film was "all drains lead to the ocean."

13. The Lion King and Pocahontas were in production at the same time and it was believed that Pocahontas would be the more successful film.

14. Originally, The Incredibles was supposed to be called The Invincibles.

15. A biologist sued Disney for it's portrayal of Hyenas in "The Lion King".

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro