60: Disneyland's 60th Anniversary

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Since Disneyland is celebrating their 60th anniversary, and this is the 60th chapter, I've decided to do 10 Disneyland facts for 60 magical years. Enjoy :)

1. Walt Disney wanted real animals on the Jungle Cruise but since an animal expert told him that they were mostly nocturnal, he couldn't have them on the ride.

2. The Enchanted Tiki Room was the first to use audio animatronics

3. More than 60 scuba divers work year-round to clean and maintain Disneyland Resort attractions

4. Thirty-eight different languages are spoken among Disneyland cast members.

5. The amazing artists in the Silhouette Studio on Main Street, U.S.A. can create a silhouette portrait in 60 seconds or less.

6. The most popular snack items at Disneyland are the gluten-free Dole Whips (2,000 consumed each day) and Mickey-shaped soft pretzels (2,000 consumed per day).

7. A time capsule was buried in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle in 1995 during Disneyland's 40th anniversary. It will be opened on July 17, 2035, the 80th anniversary of the Disneyland Resort.

8. The annual attendance from Disneyland's first year was over 3.5 million people.

9. The first ever microwave was in Tomorrowland in a hamburger joint.

10. Those who look closely at Jingles, a horse on the King Arthur Carrousel in Fantasyland, will see the initials "J.A." detailed on the saddle. The horse is dedicated to Julie Andrews, star of "Mary Poppins".

I can't dedicate to more than one person so I decided to put the dedications here. These people inspired me to write this book:

Dreams_07

Amity-tfios-ouat

AangTheAvatar

rewrite

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro