Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

⭒⚝⭒

"Come on, you're the experienced veteran between us," Arya whined, as she balanced her phone between her ear and her shoulder, folding the washed clothes in stacks of rectangles.

"If you want something from your husband," Her mother said with fragile patience, "you must ask him that. Not me."

"It's not that easy. We've only been married for a little over a month now."

"The more you talk to him, the more easy communication becomes." Her mother stated as if that wasn't obvious already.

Arya huffed, in response. Her mother who had valuable advice for pretty much anything had decided that she was on her own when it came to her marriage. Whenever Arya tried asking about something related to it, she was shut down quickly with the phrase, "Ask your husband."

It had gotten to the point where the phrase had begun featuring in her nightmares as the star performer.

"How am I supposed to ask him if I can give him goodbye kisses in the morning? You need to advise me on how to bring up the topic. I can't make it awkward and scare him back into his room for the entirety of the weekend."

There was silence on the other end of the line for a short moment before her mother said, "Walk up to him. Tap on his shoulder. Blurt out the question." A Pause. "The milkman has come. Let's hang up here."

And she didn't wait for a response. The phone call came to an end. Arya stared at the phone in disbelief. Her mother had really just hung up on her.

"If you want to kiss me, you can just do it."

Arya's eyes widened as she whipped her head around, turning to the entrance of his room. Nirav stood here, leaning against the doorframe and sporting something between a smile and a smirk. He wore his regular white fitted shirt and black formal pencil pants, his tie loose, and his hair looked as if it had been run through by his fingers multiple times.

"You're...back earlier than usual." was Arya's clever response. "Did you listen to...everything?"

He simply stared at her with a smile.

She hastily set aside the clothes she was folding and hastened towards the entrance of her room. "Let me fry the Bhajis for you."

Nirav leaned to the other side, stopping her from squeezing past.

She switched to the other side, not daring to make eye contact with him. He pushed himself onto the other side again.

"Make space. I need to get to the kitchen."

"You're not going anywhere." He stepped forward, forcing her to step back. He shut the door behind him. Resting his hands in his pockets, he kept walking towards her as she stumbled backward towards the wall. Once her back hit the wall, she knew there was no escape.

His chest pressed against her breasts as he leaned forward. "Is this what you want?"

She raised her eyes towards his, slowly. She wasn't going to miss out on an opportunity to lose her kiss virginity. She sent him a slow nod. The smile on his face stayed. He leaned forward and pecked her pink, small lips.

"Do you want more?" His lips grazed against hers.

She gave him a breathless "yes".

He placed one palm behind her beck and drew her even closer, prompting her to wrap her arms around his neck. Deepening their kiss at an angle, he devoured her like a starved man. She had no idea how to keep up and just focused on breathing through her nose and letting him take what he wanted. Reading all those graphic smut helped her now.

After almost an eternity, he lifted his lips away from hers and looked down at her closed eyes, "Satisfied?"

She nodded.

"Words."

"Yes."

She kept her eyes closed as she felt her entire face heating up. She heard a light chuckle before feeling the space between them widen.

"I'll freshen up."

She blinked her eyes open as he turned around and left the room. Slumping against the wall, she let her fingers wander to her lips which were all puffed up and swollen. She didn't know what the kissing standards were. Whatever it was, she knew she liked his kiss the best.

Arya collected the strands of her hair and tied it into a ponytail, as she kept her eyes on the boiling oil and the Bhajhi being cooked. She scooped up a little oil in her slotted spin and poured it over the Onion Bhajhi, waiting for the dough pasted around it to bloat a little.

From the corner of her eye, she watched as her husband sauntered towards her. The memory of the kiss was still fresh in her mind, making her body bunch up and become rigid. She felt a weird mixture of shyness and a fresh desire to kiss him again.

He sauntered to the space behind her and loomed over her, watching her cook.

"Do you need something?" She asked, her voice soft.

"They look tasty."

"They look like that but I don't know if they will taste good. It's my first time making the batter for it." She switched off the stove, unconsciously pouring all her worries out. She turned around, "I asked my mom for the recipe but maybe I should've called my grandma. My grandma makes better Bhajhis than-"

Nirav leaned forward towards her and gathered her cheeks in his palms, pressing his lips onto hers. His foot stepped between hers as he once again devoured her lips. He nipped and bit, and then, as if to apologize for being a beast, he tenderly kissed her lips.

Arya, feeling bolder, grabbed the front of his round neck and pulled him into her. They pulled each other as close as they could as if no amount of intimacy could water down their desire. Nirav sensing her breathlessness pulled away, tucking a stray strand behind her hair, "Breathe, love."

She panted, gazing into his eyes. His eyes flickered down to her lips before heading back up towards her eyes.

"I'll be in my room. I still have some work to complete."

She nodded. He pecked her once more before sauntering back to his room and shutting the door.

Arya stared at the closed door.

Unknowingly, she had awoken a beast. And she liked it.

⭒⚝⭒

a/n : that's the first graphic kiss scene i've ever written. was it any good? 😭 anyways folks, how are we feeling so far? drop a vote if you liked the chapter and comment, comment, comment! thank you for reading <3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro