~1~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"So, where do I go, what do I do now?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N has been in the alleyway for 3 years now. Everyday doing her daily routine. Getting up, stealing breakfast for eating trash, beg for money, then eat again, and finally sleep.

But all the time when Y/N begs. Only 1-3 people a day notice her and give a few coins. Others ignore the girl, give her Looks of pity, or looks of discuss. It was raining outside as she was once again getting soaked in the pajamas she had been wearing for 3 years.

Begging was all Y/N did. The pain, sorrow, and suffering. She hate it, no home, abusive family who abandoned the girl, abusive sl*t boyfriend. All. And today was another day.

Y/N got up as rain poured onto her. She wrapped her arms around a mug that was chipped and lifted it up carefully. No matter what she would get dirtier so no need to clean herself. And the blood. There are new injuries because well, people bully her.

She was very tried and weak due to a poor immune system. How painful it all was. Y/N then sat in front of the alleyway and shook her mug "S-spare change" she coughed out. A man glared at her "ugh, not these type of people again. Why should I care anyways. Shouldn't you be dead?" He spat before walking off. "S-sir please." Y/N shuttered, only to get hit by a rock "no one cares about you" the stranger growled and walked away into a coffee shop.

Y/N raised a hand to her face and felt it gently. "Ow ow ow" she groaned realizing it hit her eye which is now a black eye. No one understands how it's like to be homeless, no one. Then a woman, teenage to be exact with a dog was walking by "spare c-change" the poor girl shuttered shaking her mug. The teen started to laugh very hard "why waste my money on you and not on a man" she said before walking off. But her dog ran over, bit Y/N, then ran back to it's owner. "OW" Y/N yelped as she held onto her injury.

Later that day, they came. A group of about 7-9 teens, males and females. They did this everyday. Y/N's eyes widen as she saw them coming. She tried to run but tripped on a can and fell with a thud. Laughter. Humiliation. Pain.

Y/N raised her arms and cover her face "p-please........no" she shuttered. The one male smacked her with the broken part of a beer bottle "sorry sweetheart but you know that won't work" he smirked before all of them started to kick her. All of them started to make fun of her, beat her.....pain.

Right when they were about to cut her face with the glass bottle again, they felt a presence right behind them. "If you don't leave the poppet alone....you will regret your life choices." A British voice growled. The teens whipped their heads around to see a man. He looked pretty fancy with short blond hair, green emerald eyes, and.....bushy eyebrows.

They started to scream. All of the teens ran for it screaming "MOMMY" "AAAAAAAH" "BUSHY BRIT EYEBROWS" The Brit then turned to Y/N. She was eye to eye with a stranger that actually helped her. "T-thank you" she choked out. "No problem love, the names Arthur Kirkland" he said before gently taking Y/N's hand and kissing it. "I have to get going before that bloody American starts to call me repeatedly. Bye love" he said before walking off.

"......bye.."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro