16. Awkward

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emara Stone

I am so happy like someone gave me drugs for free. Lol. Just kidding. Maybe not. Lol no! Haha.

Hotty told me to get home safely. The girl, the vagina, the drunk butterflies inside me are shaking like a vibrator. No, like a volcano, an earth quake. I leave his cabin with a big smile from ear to ear like I got my driving license or my degree.

I do a little happy dance like a peacock does to attract the opposite sex for mating that I saw on YouTube but it looks more like I am trying hard to twerk. I straighten my posture and walk to my table to pack up. As I am about to leave the telephone on my table rings.

"Hi Boo" I hear a lady purring. I clear my throat and reply her "Your Boo cheated on you and I killed him. You are welcome" and I keep the phone back on table.

I again hear the telephone ring. I roll my eyes and pick it up "Excuse me, who are you?" She asks me eagerly. "This is Damison Groups of Work. Its an office where people work and get salary" I try to explain her.

"I know what it is. But who are you?" She again asks me eagerly. "I am personal secretary of CEO. My name is Ethan Stone" I reply her irritatingly as she is wasting my time. I need to go home and make new accounts to follow PewDiePie.

"Oh! Where is Drake then? He got fired?" Her voice becomes low, I can feel sadness in her voice. "No, he shifted to another building. Please talk on private call not on office phone it's only for professi-" she cuts me off immediately "Sorry, I didn't knew he got transfered and I am calling on behalf of Mr. Sherkey Holmes as his wife got into labour just now so sir won't be able to come at Damison Group for the meeting. I am so excited THEY ARE HAVING A BABY." she shouts loud enough to impair my ear drums.

"Yay! Congratulations to them" I fake my excitement and write it down in my schedule diary. Before she could continue her rant, I keep the phone.

Phew!

I am really getting late rightnow, I'll call her tomorrow for a reschedule. Rightnow I need to inform hotty about the sudden cancellation of meeting. I want to do that peacock dance slash twerk as I am going to see hotty again. I walk straight inside his cabin with my best smile.

I see hotty's back and his legs on window's frame in a relaxing posture. Suddenly I feel calm seeing him relaxing in his seat. I wonder what he looks like in sweat pants and t shirt. I notice the moaning and panting sound filled in the room coming from hotty's phone.

I look closely and see two naked bodies humping in his phone's screen. No, fucking. He is watching them having sex. He is watching P0RN! IN HIS PHONE.

Holly fuck !! Hotty is such a freaky freak.

Suddenly I want to know what kind of things turn him on. I squint my eyes so I can have a better view. The guy is hitting the girl from back while holding her neck. The girl have short hair and doesn't have much boobs.

Maybe that's why he is hitting from back.

The guy said something in her ear which made her moan louder and he start to hit her in a rough way.

Hotty likes it harder and rough.

Then I see the guy start to stroke the girl's dick. Wait what !! She have a dick. I see the refection in mirror which is in front of them. The person in front have balls with a dick attached on it, have abs, no boobs and short hair. He is guy. A guy having sex with a guy. They are gays.

Wait! Hotty is watching a gay p0rn that means... He is

A loud gasp escapes from my mouth as the sudden realization struck me. Hotty is into guys. He is gay. Hotty's head jerks in my direction so fast as if someone shouted 'free cake'. My hazel eyes connects with his whiskey color eyes.

I feel like someone put hefty leather coats on me, my body start to feel really heavy like I am a burden to myself. My legs feel so weak that I might collapse anytime like a house made up of cards. I see his eyes have a foreign look, it's fear.

We both look at each other not leaving the eye contact. The moans in background became more louder. We are still looking at each other, nobody moved a muscle yet. 'Ahhh yes! Harder. Fuck me harder Jon. Destroy my anal. Ohh Yes! Yes!' their love making gets louder enough to reach Jesus above. I look at his phone where the two guys are still having sex. I see hotty close his phone and keeps it on table while clenching then opening his fist.

"Si-Sr- Sex." Immediately my hands cover my mouth once I realize what I just speak. We both again look at each other, this time hotty is looking like an angry red hulk. Ready to break his phone then me. My heartbeats get fast as I sense his anger radiating from him. Suddenly I want to run, run away from him. ASAP.

I tell him about the cancellation of meeting and leave his cabin fast. I take my things and start to leave where I hear loud thrashing sound of table or chair I don't know. I leave immediately not feeling safe in office building.

As I reach home I throw my bag on floor and run to my room crying like a teenage girl got cheated on by her prince charming. I liked him so much but he turns out to be gay? Seriously.

How can someone desire dick when they have their own. Why Ryan God?

Maybe that's why he only hire male secretaries. Maybe that's why his last secretary was hot and for the same reason he made me his secretary. I can't do it this way, what if he touches me down and feel no banana. I even cry harder this time. My crush is gay.

No matter what I do on earth I can't change him. I can't tell him what magical power a vagina holds. Because he is into dicks. I am feeling sad, cheated on, ditched, I feel angry. Giving up is harder than fighting.

I wash my face and gets freshen up. I start to make accounts on my laptop trying to make myself busy but the anger in me is building up. I make 12 youtube accounts and make them all follow T-series.

This girl is really angry.

・ิ(•̀.̫•́)・ิ

I am not against any community(lgbt, gay, lesbians, transgenders) This book is not for offending any religion, sex or people of any country.

If anyway you feel offended, I'll remove that sentence, please let me know. Peace ✌️

Here is a meme

V O T E

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro