23. Vampire

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emara Stone

Its a dark paradise, pitch black hole where I am floating. Am I dead? This is what it feels like after death. No one waiting for you on the other side. No one welcoming you.

My body feels light and cold while I freely float in the dark matter of the universe. Wild universe devouring me slowly. Am I high?

Suddenly I see a tiny white light blazing far away from me. I think I am close to heaven. I move my hands and legs fast to float towards the light. The light gets bigger as I paddle my limbs faster. I am close. The light gets so bright suddenly, that I had to close my eyes. Heaven blinding me!   

I open my eyes and the direct flash on my eyes made me see tiny stars, I blink a few times to adjust to heaven's lighting system. I see a high glass ceiling, the glass has mosaic artworks made up of blue glass and a crescent moon in the middle of it made of white glass. It is definitely heaven, such a piece of art only Jesus can afford.

My eyes travel further and I see a ceiling fan with a chandelier in middle. It shines so brightly, it is definitely made of diamonds. But fan? Seriously? Is it summer in heaven?

I try to get up from the heavenly soft cloud that I was lying on. I feel my clothes are wet, heavenly dripping wet. Am I sitting on a raining cloud? I look around and see a big OLED screen tv with Sony HTST 5000 music system. People are dying because of hunger on earth and here god is spending in a extravagant way.

Suddenly I hear a loud gasp, I follow the sound and see hotty with his hands covering his mouth standing in a corner looking at me. No, something below me. I follow his eyes, I see my shirt buttons are undone and my one boob is peeking out from my open wet shirt.

An acute deafening scream escapes from my mouth as I see myself half naked in front of hotty. I try to cover my naked open breasts with my shirt. Thats when I remember. Ryan calling. Drunk Ryan. Taxi. His building. Swimming pool. Drowning. Chlorine. Ryan. RYAN. Ohhhh shittt!  This is no heaven. This is fucking hell in disguise. My cover is blown. He knows. He knows now that I am-

"YOU!!!!" I hear a headstrong fierce, stormy roaring sound vibrating the walls of the room. I look up and see an infuriate version of hotty which is not at all hot. His finger is pointed in my direction making him look like an angry Voldemort with a nose. And hair.

He clenches his jaw in irritation, his eyebrows are drawn together giving him a villain look, his eyes are throwing flame rockets at me, overall he looks flaming mad. I see him getting slowly bigger and bigger. I swiftly stand up when I realize that he is walking towards me like a blazing red hot lava.

I start looking around for an escape. I see a balcony to my right from where swimming pool is visible and a door which is quite far to my left. I see hotty exactly in front of me getting closer so I walk back in defense holding my shirt tightly to my chest. My legs are taking me back and back the more he is coming close and close.

I abruptly stop as I feel flat wall touching my back and something hard behind my head. In an instant, the lights of the room go out. Now I know it's the switchboard behind my head.

The room turns fifty shades darker in a second and the only light in the room is coming from the lamps illuminated in the balcony. Suddenly  I am pulled forward harshly with my shirt. I see angry hotty who is now looking scary in front of me holding both of my shirt's collars in his fist.

He jerks my collar forward swiftly then tightens his hold on my shirt's collars making me a little suffocate in his grip. I am literally shaking with fear as I know he is ferociously angry and drunk as I can smell alcohol in his breath. I don't want to look like his cabin. "WHAT ARE YOU?" he shouts on my face then presses me roughly into the wall.

He is dangerously close to me as his nose is just an inch away from mine. Yellow light from outside is falling on his face making him look scarier. His teeth are shining like little pearl and they look piercingly sharp. I see he have dark circles under his eyes like he didn't sleep from centuries and his skin looks really pale, like an iron deficient patient. He looks like a Vampire.

"I- I Ry-" I try to speak but his grip holding my shirt is not letting me. He loses his grip then takes a step back not leaving the eye contact. I notice his eyes have little shade of golden color which is shining brightly in darkness.

I see his eyes checking my face, then lingering on my neck, then to my chest. I hear a loud gulp coming from him as he hungrily licks his lips repeatedly. I look down and see my shirt is open wide only covering my nipples. My cleavage is clearly visible and my nipples look hard behind the shirt. I immediately close the shirt feeling too much exposed.

I hear low growling sound while his hand grips my neck forcefully. I feel myself standing on my tip of toes as he is lifting me up from my neck. "Ra- Ry-an" I try to speak.

He lowers his head to my level, I see his eyes have gold in them. Gold burning in fire. His eyes are giving a different look like he cant decide that he wants to either rape me or punch my face. "Ple-ase let me expla-" he tightens his grip on my neck suffocating my food pipe. I see his chest rising and falling hastily from his half open shirt. 

"You have been very... very bad, kitty." His voice is dense thick and rough. He looks at my lips and says "You have no idea what I have been through." I see dark clouds in his eyes covering the burning gold. Clouds with thunder that are sending shivers down my spine.

"Strip." The word hit me like a 1000 watt electric shock. I look at him in search of any humor if he is joking but I see him with no expression. "Wha-" I try to speak but he cuts me off by saying "I am counting till 3 if you didn't, I'll tear your clothes off." He says in a deadly serious tone.

Is this fucker serious?

"One"

Is this really happening? 

"Two"

I thought he was gay.

"Three"

He didnt even wait to complete 'three' as I feel him withdraw his hand from my neck and grabbing one side of my shirt while his other hand pulling my pants forcefully towards him. I never met a psycho maniac like him in my whole life. He is mental

I scream realizing that I am going to get raped by my gay boss. He stops his movement. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU! TELL ME!" He again shouts at me. I flinch back into the wall feeling really nervous and afraid of my boss.

His aura is highly intimidating, I would rather choose to go to jail than be infront of him. "I- I am not Ethan" I say gathering all the guts I have in me. "I am not even a man." I see him raising his perfect eyebrow while he is still waiting for me to continue. "Ethan is my brother. Those all are his certificates that I submitted." I see him narrowing his eyes at me.

"You still didnt answer me. What. Are. You?" He says as he specifies every word clearly. I look up at him wondering if he is retarded. He saw my boobs and I even confessed that I am not a man. Fucking stupid CEO.

"I am a girl." As soon as I say those words I see his face muscles relax and his shoulders dip a bit. He closes his eyes for a second but opens them while regaining his posture. "Do you know what crime you did? You can be convicted in court." He says in a serious lawyer tone.

I start to panic as I imagine myself in jail with other criminals "Sir, please. Please dont send me jail. I am just a student. I needed money as my parents are very old and I pay their medical fees. My brother is physically disabled so I went to the interview as he has been rejected many times because of being disabled." Though my excuses are fake but my tears are real.

I see his expressions get soften hearing me, he raises his hand to wash off the tears from my cheeks. I close my eyes enjoying his warm and long fingers touching my skin giving me little butterflies in my stomach. "Sir please, I'll do anything but dont case on me. I'll work hard and sincerely in office." I try to convince him.

His expressions change in a second and a wicked smile appears on his wet pink lips. He moves closer to me as I awkwardly shift under him. I feel his lips moving on my ear lobe as he whispers "Anything?" His hot breath fanning on my ear which gives me a shiver that reaches down to my sex.

Suddenly we both jolt as we hear his doorbell. He swears something under his breath and walks away in the direction of his main door. I immediately turn on the lights and start to button up my shirt. I look around and notice the room is decorated lavishly. The furniture is in dark brown whereas the walls are painted in golden and maroon colors making it look elegant as fuck.

I see him walking back in my direction while whistling sexily. He throws his suit on the couch and walks closer to me invading my personal space. I am a little taken back by his sudden closeness. "So, you dont have a dick?" He asks me smiling wide while his eyebrow in a teasing way. I shake my head in a no. What the hell is wrong with this guy?

He smiles wide showing his colgate teeth then laughs loud looking at me. "Ryan, sir I need to leave. Its getting late." His expression drops completely like he lost elections or shares. Did I just see him pouting?

"NO! You cant go." He says instantly. "I mean, I am drunk. You cant leave me drunk." I look at him wondering what his age might be. 26-28-15?

"You can stay here for tonight. I see you are completely wet, I'll give you fresh clothes, you can sleep here for tonight." He says while he scratches back of his head. "I'll drop you in the morning. Come I'll show you the room." He says while walking away. I follow him like a lost puppy to a room.

The room is huge, more like an apartment. There are two balconies and two doors in the room. There is a king size bed and pictures of Ryan on the wall behind the bed. That's his room!!

"Sir, I'll sleep in another room. I cant-" He cuts me off immediately "Other rooms are full. All of them. " He walks to the cupboard and takes out a T-shirt and shorts. "I work till late night so you can sleep here." He says while keeping the clothes on the bed.

He walks in my direction, I see his feet stop exactly infront of me. He holds my chin to look up at him. I see the golden color in his eyes is circling making it look complete hypnotic. "Remove my shirt." He says in a low raspy voice like it only meant for me to hear. Seductively low.

"Huh?" I ask shockingly. He strokes his thumb on my chin as he repeats again. "Remove. My. Shirt." His eyes are looking down at me like a predator looks at his prey.

He licks his lower lip in slow motion which made me lick my lower lip. He smiles evilly then dips his head lower to my ear level and say in a husky way "Didn't you say you would do anything?" 

・ิ(•̀.̫•́)・ิ

I might update this chapter later as I feel something is not up to the level.

I am happy to see the last chapter got more than 60 votes. YaY

Vote to get the next chapter sooner ;)

Here is a meme

V O T E

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro