31. Jazz

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emara Stone

I skip a few steps of stairs in order to reach down fast, I don't want him to wait for me anymore as I already wasted 5 minutes in searching matching earrings. 

I see hotty leaning on his car with a cigarette in between his lips. He is wearing black shirt and pants. His rolled up sleeves of the shirt are doing a good job at showcasing his jaw-dropping muscles. He takes a puff from his cigarette which is in one hand and another one ruffling his hair. The view is quite mesmerizing and all I wanna do is to draw him.

He is a damn piece of art.

Suddenly his head turns sharply in my direction. For a second I stopped breathing the way his eyes connected mine, wild and captivating. His eyes rank down on my dress then at my just waxed legs, his eyes stay a little longer on my thighs where my dress ends.

He straightens up and throws the half-smoked cigarette then takes long steps towards me. The smoke cloud released from his lips and nostrils makes him look dangerous and entrancing, just like a customized drug.

"I misse-" I couldn't even complete the sentence as warm and soft lips smashes mine. His muscular arms engulf around my waist stopping me from falling back as his lips gently but urgently sucked mine. I couldn't help but melt under his warm hard chest that is pressed to mine.

The cigarette taste on his heated lips is making me high on them.

Our lips disconnect as we both gasp for air "I missed you too, Emara." The way he says my name, it sounds better than anyone has ever said. I shiver when his fingers brush my thigh as he touch the hem of my dress "You look magnetic in this dress." I blush like to-ma-toes.

He pulls my waist as he began walking towards his car. I can't say which model is this but it looks like an expensive sports car, a damn clean car. He opens the door then steps back for me to climb in. I couldn't help but again blush towards his chivalrous actions. He is such a gentleman.

Remember when he shouted 'Get out' of your face.

I clear my throat as I try not to remember his rage behavior, I don't want to spoil our date. He walks around the back of the car then gets into the driver's seat. "Seatbelts?" He asks looking at me as he slides on his seatbelt. He doesn't drive until I put on my side of seatbelt too.

Emara Damison... Sounds so powerful.

I turn my head in his direction as the smooth music floods inside the car. I never though hotty would be into  instrumental music. His whole concentration is on the road so I take that as a chance to gaze upon his features.

I observe his thick eyebrows and straight pointed nose give him a look of an underground wanted don. Though his personality screams of a psycho narcissist, his face is sculptured as a Greek god. Someone who looks like he can get anything. 

He lifts his hand which I thought to shift gear but instead, he grabs my hand and brings it up to his lips. His tongue sweeps across my skin as he peck at the back of my hand which gives me tingling goosebumps instantly on my skin. Heavens above please take a picture.

I try to sit calmly in my seat though my heart is thumping wildly in my chest. HOTTY IS KISSING MY HAND. I can't keep calm.

Remember when he grabbed your neck and slammed you in one of his walls.

*Ahem* I don't know why my brain turns into a nemesis in such situations. "Did you complete the report?" Hotty asks in a professional tone though he is still holding my hand, his thumb is making circles on the back of my hand.

Is he drawing balls and dick on my hand?

"No, Daniel asked for them. So I couldn't complete." I am not even surprised that he asked me about the report. He definetly have some fetish with them. "Did he said something to you?" Frown on hotty's face is clearly visible.

"Umm... He was telling about his organization, that how powerful they are and what they can do. Something related to satellite also." I see hotty murmuring something under his breath while his hand grips the steering wheel in a death grip. His knuckles have already turn pale white. So hot.

After a ride of 15 minutes, hotty stops infront of a lavish looking restaurant. Hotty unbelts his seatbelt then climbs out of the car to come over my side. I couldn't help but stare at the place which looks more like a palace.

He takes my hand and holds it firmly as we walk inside the glass door. The hall looks magnificent, the walls, ceilings and even the floor are made up of reflecting glasses. There are red rose bouquets in every corner of the hall giving it a vibrant look. The soft music in the background adding another elegant touch to the scene.

Hotty walks straight stealing everybody's attention with his moves like magic, I try to hide behind him not liking so much attention. While the males check him out like a competitor, Females rank eyes over hotty while straightening their shoulders and biting lips. Whores.

Hotty turns around to face me, he probably notice me hiding behind him. He smoothly slides his arm around my neck and brings me to his side. I couldn't help but blush at his cute actions. He is mine, hoe.

We walk across the hallway and enter into an elevator. "To the Spirit of Ecstacy" As Hotty talks with the elevator guy I stand beside him wondering how did I get a guy like him, what good things I did in my last life to deserve his attention. He looks so edible.

Remember when you spilled coffee on his pants.

Elevator's door opens to a grand fountain that is stretched from the golden ceiling to the floor sparkling like a frozen waterfall in the center of the hall. Behind the fountain is a music orchestra, the sound of saxophone tells me they are playing  jazz.

I fucking love jazz music.

The restaurant looks like we time traveled to 80s, the room sparkles in golden color. From ceiling to its floor everywhere there is gold. Tables are covered in stark red velvet cloth giving a fierce contrast to the golden walls. We get seated on the couch side by side in the corner from where the view of orchestra and the city is lucidly visible. Nothing defines perfect like this moment. Music, food and hotty, what a combination.

The food is delicious, even saying delicious is an understatement. Hotty ordered everything as I couldn't make my mind what to eat. I don't know why my brain leaves my head in such situations, just like in examination.

"What are your hobbies?" I ask him as I want to know more about him. He looks directly in my eyes as he speaks slowly without blinking "I like climbing... jumping...". "What kind of songs you like to listen?" I change the topic instantly wondering if he was talking in double meaning. "I like Hardcore.... Rock." He says in a low voice which sounds painfully seductive.

Suddenly I hear a familiar music, the sound of saxophone gets louder as the intro comes. I turn my head towards hotty as I playfully sing along "Your mama never told you.. How you were suppose to treat a girl" he stares at me in surprise then smirks in a evil way as he narrows his whiskey brown eyes at me.

I feel a warm palm on my thigh as he bends down to my face and whispers huskily "Your papa never told you... And now you are all alone out in the world" My mouth opens in a shock knowing that he knows the song too. The soup in my mouth falls back in the bowl as I feel his hand touching my inner thighs as they gradually move upward towards my panties.

My thighs clenches itself automatically as his hand reach up to the end, he slowly parts my thighs as he whispers sexily "Devil's are dreaming... Dreaming of a blue angel." His hot breath on my ear made me part my thighs automatically for him. Oh boy!

He hook his index finger inside my lace panty and pulls it down leisurely to my feet. I start to panic and look around if someone is watching as he bends down to pick it up. He sits up straight and puts my panty inside his pants pocket as he bends down to my ear and says "Bad girls don't get to wear them." My heart beats erratically at his words and I close my legs instantly.

The waitress comes with the wine and main course, to which I thank mentally. Hotty clears his throat as he asks "What kind of music you like?" He pours the wine for me and little for himself. "I like to hear psychedelic rock, dream pop, smooth and grunge." Hotty nods his head in return. I take a sip from my glass of wine though it's little bitter, the aroma of it is highly rich for my taste buds. I couldn't help but gulp it down in a few sips.

"Emara where are your parents living rightnow." Hotty again asks me as he refills my glass of wine. "Umm.. in New Odessy." My tongue feels velvet smoot as I rub it in my mouth. This wine is heaven's production.

Suddenly I feel hotty's warm lips on neck giving me soft little kisses. My breath becomes uneven as uncontrollable moans releases from my mouth. I don't even care if someone is watching us rightnow. I didn't knew I was so bold or maybe it's the wine. Hotty's little soft kisses where turning into hot bites which is making my core vibrate for attention.

"Emara.. I want you baby tonight." Hotty's voice resonates in my head like a bell. "I need you so badly baby." His voice sounds like he is begging me though his hot breath on my skin is making me shudder under him. I have never been so high and horny in my whole life and hotty's pleading voice is making me more vulnerable.

At this moment I would give him anything my property, my kidneys, my virginity.. anything.

God I am so fucking high.

・ิ(•̀.̫•́)・ิ

That's the effect of wine my readers... He didn't drug her.

Soon we are going to reach 50K yay. I'll upload a smut scene if I see more than 2K votes on this book.

Thank you magicallovely for making this 😍❤️

Also special thanks to masmas662, KanimolyMuniandy and mercysweeta for showering with votes. ❤️

I am so tired rightnow. I am sleeping. I'll check and reply to comments in the morning.

Here is a meme

V O T E

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro