55. SexY- Updated Smut Chapter

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emara Stone

"Your hymen."

I stand there dumbfounded, flushed, and flabbergasted by Ryan's boldness. How could he say that? Now my mind can't stop showing me all such images of us on his bed, him on me, him doing me. Errhh! Get out from my head, you lusty dog!

"You are still not stopping me, what should I think Emara?" Hotty tilts his head and smirks. His penetrating eyes rank down my wet body as I quiver in front of him. My pulse is beginning to race and my heart to pound, my breathing is heavy. I think I am getting a heart attack.

"Emara, I know you want me as much as I want you right now." Hotty sultrily whispers as his rough hands hold my waist underneath my t-shirt. The warmth from his hands soothes my cold wet skin in a damn good way.

"All I want to do right now is rip all your clothes, spread your legs and slam myself inside you." A current of high voltage passes through my core, shaking me completely to calamity. "I dream of you every night, Emara. Naked and under me... with your thighs apart for me. Begging and moaning miserably." He hushes softly as he presses himself on me. Oh god!

Well, I don't wanna confess what he does to me in my dreams.

My breathings hike as I hear him, his dirty-talking is doing some deadly chemical reaction in my brain. "Ryan!" Though I put my hands on his chest to push him away, somehow I end up feeling his rigged and built torso. I can even see his nipples through his wet shirt that is stuck to his tan muscular chest. Wait... why is that so fucking hot?

"Hmmm..." Ryan hums near my ear as he darts his tongue out and licks the sensitive area of my neck. I shiver under his claws but he continues to assault my skin with his hot lips and enticing sparks. "You have no idea how crazy I am for you Emara." He bends me a little back as passionately gives me neck kisses and bites in between. I couldn't help but clasp his bulky shoulders for support. They feel so good.

I moan sharply as his bulge is pressed at my bottom, sending a jolt of spark and hot blood through my veins. I clench his shoulders greedily as my feet are urgently lifted from the floor. I yelp in surprise as Hotty lifts me up and kisses my open mouth.

Suddenly I am thrown on a soft mattress, I bounce for a few seconds before I settle on his bed. My core quivers in fear and excitement as Hotty grabs my ankles and swiftly pulls me towards him. "Ryan!" I gasp as I clamp his hands which are on the bands of my tracks, ready to pull them down.

"Emara, I can't. I can't control anymore." Ryan puffs and pants as he looks at me with desires. Kinky desires. "I am done with your cock teasing and now I can't control myself." His warm breath blows on my wet lip as he captivates me in his sex dripping eyes.

*Gnk*

I gulp down nervously as I feel hot, hot everywhere. His words bounce in my head, decoding his every sentence what he means, what he is actually talking about. "F-first, promise me. That you will forgive Daniel." I speak inaudibly not knowing how he will react.

Ryan narrows his eyes as he stares at me darkly, "Okay." with that he hastily pulls the tracks down my legs to the floor and climbs on me hungrily as he takes my lips in between his. Wait... That's it? He forgave him so easily!

His lips rapidly move against mine, I moan inside his mouth as he grips my ass in zeal. "Ryan, will you forgive Drake too?" I cutely ask him as he sucks on my collar bones. "Yeah!" He replies briskly as he savagely removes my t-shirt from my skin and throws it away as if it's a mop.

Wait... Is he really Ryan? He forgave both of them in a second without any drama.

I didn't even realize when my clothes depart away from my skin as I lie just in my black bra and black panties. Ryan tilts his heads as he studies my body, his finger traces my stomach's curves as he ogles me lecherously, fantasizing-ly.

"R-Ryan, would you please forgive Ethan also? After all, he is my brother and your brother-in-law." I mumble quietly. Ryan narrows his eyes at me as he gives me a grim look. Oh shit! Did I go too far? He takes a deep breath and brushes his hair with his fingers as he replies, "Yeah, okay!" Hoe my God! What just happened!

"Really?" I shriek in surprise. Ryan slowly bends down as he smirks, "Yeah! Anything for you love." and licks my navel seductively as he tightly grips my ass. Anything for me or anything for sex?

I lose myself in the deep pool of his whiskey brown color eyes which are staring right back at me as he ascends towards the south, dangerously. He holds my gaze as he pulls the bands of my panties down with his sharp penetrating teeth, very slowly. Ohhhhh fuuccccckk!

All I do is stare back, panting and breathing heavily as he pulls down my panties and dumps away from me. He pauses, then slips his rough hands between my knees, encouraging them to part. But instead, I squeeze them feeling utter shy, his eyes are literally fucking me right now, virtually.

"Open up Emara. I won't repeat again." Suddenly Ryan's aura changes to that of an Alpha. Raw, predatory, and full of dominance. At his words, a surge of intense spasm travel through my body and directly hitting at my quivering sex, I have never felt this way before. I reluctantly open my legs as I feel intimidated by him.

"Good girl. Open wider." He smirks being pleased as he spreads my knees and thighs further apart. I am completely exposed. Nonetheless, I am running hot and liquid. He is literally setting my body on fire. So hot that someone could roast marshmallows on my body.

My nerves are panicking and my panting is not just arousal but now real fear. I am in the claws of a wolf, in the bed of an animal, fully exposed and defenseless in front of a predator. There is sinking in my stomach, thinking about what is going to happen?

"Relax! I won't hurt you." Ryan cooes as he rubs my thighs sending chilling sparks. He kisses my inner thighs leisurely, leaving small bites. I wave of euphoria passes through my body and I couldn't help but sway my hips as he bites my sensitive flesh in between his canines.

"Stop moving." Ryan's stern voice roar in the room which is filled with dominance. I freeze instantly and dare not move a centimeter. His eyes again drift to my quivering sex, a wolfish grin dances at the corner of his lips as he says, "Beautiful."

Huh? Bipolar much?

Ryan looks back at my questionable face, I notice his eyes that are now dazzling in lust. "You are beautiful, Emara. And I am going to fuck you until you know that you are beautiful." Oh boy! My heart thumps loudly as he leans forward and licks me slowly, from the entrance to my clit. Just once.

And I scream.

I scream ecstatically, in bliss.

"Very good, but did I tell you to move?" Ryan asks gravely.

"I-I am s-sorry." I apologize as I convulse by the sheer sensation. Ryan again spreads my thighs as he bends but then he pauses, "Remove your bra for me, Emara." The way intimately he calls my name, I get instantly hot and bothered. I obediently unhook and throw my bra aside as per his orders.

"Good girl." He smirks and again leans forward to my pulsating pussy. I feel the heat of his breath lingering over my clit, making me squirm with pleasure. "Don't move." Grabbing me by the hips, he holds me still, pinning me down and takes me in his hot, wet mouth.

Occasionally he would turn his head and bite my inner thighs, before parting my pussy lips again and going back to the old town road. Desire and something completely raw builds up inside me and it only intensifies by the small satisfactory humming noises he makes against my hot quivering sex.

Electric please pierces me the way his tongue glides around my vaginal lips and flicks against my bud. The wet heat of his licking and sucking combining with my own wetness caused havoc. He eats like a hungry chihuahua.

Suddenly I feel something rise in me, building up every second, something that wants to explode. Helplessly, I arch my back as Ryan starts to suck harder, he licks and probes, not so gently.

I am beginning to understand what lust is. My nerves are evaporating and all I want in the whole world at this moment is to... come.

I scream in ecstasy as I come undone on his tongue that is currently plunging within me. "Stop! Please. Stop!" I gasp as I curl my body in a ball. Instantly he pulls away and he pins my hands to the sides and takes my nipple in his mouth.

For timeless moments, I lie back, eyes screwed shut, still captive to my pulsating pussy. Regaining my breath, beginning to feel the world around me again, I open my eyes and see Ryan sucking my breasts devotionally. I cry in pain then moan in pleasure as he lightly bites them.

"Oh god, you are so fucking hot Emara, you have no idea." His voice sounds desperate as he licks my chest. Ryan lifts his head, his gaze falls on my panting body. His eye shades turn darker as he assesses my naked figure, for a long moment, then starts unbelting.

As his jeans are pushed down, I see his aroused and erect manhood. His penis, upright, proud against his flat stomach. Oh boy, he is magnificent, big, and thick. Ryan raises his hands and starts to unbutton his shirt, the shirt that is making me lick my lips. He is so hot.

Now I know why Daniel is crazy for his Alpha. Those sweet bejesus carved abs would make me drool even if I were a man too. He is a damn snack and that white shirt is just the seasoning on top. Sweet lord of the dark, I am so thirsty right now.

Ryan's shoulder muscles bulge as he removes the wet shirt from his one shoulder but he instantly halts as I grab the hem of his shirt. "Can you leave it on?" I mumble quietly.

No doubt he looks sexy naked but he looks oh so fucking sexy naked in a white shirt. Hotty tilts his heads, with a sly smirk he nods. He spreads my legs apart as he positions himself in between me.

"Wait, protection?" I surprisingly ask him. Hotty perplexedly looks at me as he shakes his head and says, "Don't worry. The borders are already secured." He then spreads my thighs more as he strokes his big member near to my sex. What the hell?

"No, I mean condom?" I tell him bluntly. I might be a virgin but I am not stupid.

"Don't worry babe, I'll come out." Ryan desperately widens my thighs again. "No way! I don't believe in your pull-out game." I freak out and try to push him off me.

Ryan's eyes turn dense and his lips come in a thin line showing how pissed he is. "Okay, fine." Ryan vexedly spats as he gets off and walks towards his cupboard.

Why are always the irresistibly hot ones psycho?

I lie naked on his bed with my legs spread as Ryan rummages through his drawers, his penis is stood upright and erect as he frustratingly digs into his shelves and throws unnecessary things on the floor. How long is he going to take?

I am not having sex with him if-

"Got it!"

Ryan announces as he shakes the box in the air and walks back towards the bed. "I hope you like bacon." He sneers as he reads the box. Bacon flavored condoms? 

Who keeps such a flavor condom? And why?

Ryan tears the wrapper with his sharp teeth as he sensually stares at me. As he wears the condom I take that moment to gawk at him. His messy hair is dark brown, which matches the thin layer of clean-cut stubble on his perfect jawline.

The way his shirt is hung loosely on his broad shoulders that reaches down to his hips made me bite my lips corruptly. He looks so fuckable.

Suddenly I smell something scrummy in the air, like a cooked breakfast. I look down from his abs to his member that now looks like a round thick piece of meat, the condom is camouflaged like a slice of bacon. Ryan laughs as he pokes his penis in the air as he sneers at me, "I am going to pork you."

OH MY GOD!! What the hell I am seeing. This is not at all sexy, not even one percent.

Ryan strokes again as he smirks, "Bacon and sex, what could be better than this?" No. No way. I shake my head in denial. I am not allowing this piece of meat which looks like a smoked thick-cut bacon strip inside me. No-fucking-way.

Ryan grips my thighs as he scowls in a low voice, "Do not even think Emara, I am not going to back out now." His eyes have some kind of evil turmoil percolating, I am scared that if I deny, he will go break the furniture of Daniel's room or maybe his ribs.

"Hey, if you don't like it we can do it without a condom, I would love to feel you raw." Ryan suggests as he smoothly rubs my inner thighs. "No! It's fine." I am not going to do it without protection. I'll bear his pork meat for tonight.

"I don't know why this condom's skin reminds me of Ethan." He murmurs dreamily. What the fuck! How could he bring my brother at this moment? I'll just pretend that I didn't hear him.

God, why did I fall for this man?

I close my eyes and lie comfortably on the bed. Whatever happened in these past few weeks, I regret nothing. I really pray that Ethan's hit has adjusted Ryan's brain in the right direction. Amen.

Suddenly my eyes shoot open as I feel something hard brushing against my wet and tender clit. I tense, my heartbeats increases knowing that it's Ryan's bacon meat that is probing my entrance.

Okay, I am ready for the pain.

This is where it hurts...!

"Shhh!" He says, stroking my hair, kissing me softly at the corner of my lips. I gasp as I feel him at the entrance, pushing himself little by little. I clamp his biceps, my nail digs in his shirt as he slides inside me.

"Ryaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!"

I cry hard as my inner walls feel hot as they expand to take him in. I grab his hair harshly, his shirt smell of lust whereas his hair smell of sex.

"God, you are so fucking tight." Ryan curses as he pants and pushes himself inside me fully, gently. I bury my face in his chest and whimper silently as his cock hits my cervix.

Ryan lifts my thigh up to change the angle and shoves his remaining cock inside me, stretching my vaginal walls to its limit. I cry out loud as his penis's head pushes my cervix to fill himself entirely in me.

I never realized how big and thick he is until now.

"Ryan! I can't." I cry as I hold him as if my life is dependent on him. "Shhh! It's okay, it's done. I am so sorry that I am hurting you." Ryan leaves small kisses on my face, neck, head to calm me as I sob beneath him. I knew it would hurt but I never thought it would hurt like hell.

I should have known before, he is enormously large.

He is an Alpha after all.

I hiss in pain as I feel Ryan slowly moving, "It still hurts." I mumble quietly. Ryan kisses my neck softly as he replies, "I know baby, I can feel it through the bond." He continues to kiss me, the soft feel of his rosy pink lips made me feel calm.

I look at the beautiful man above me, his hooded eyes are filled with warmth and passion as he stares at me like I am the only girl in the world. There is no one now, just me and him. "I love you." Those words automatically left my mouth without even my permission.

Ryan's lips curve up as he replies, "I love you more." and captive my lips in his.

I feel him moving inside me as he deepens the kiss, his tongue slips between my lips smoothly as he enters in my mouth and licks his property. A breathless moan escapes from my lips every time he carefully thrust in me.

"I love you the most Emara, even if you rip me in half, cut my heart out, and send me to hell I'll still love you, baby."

My heart kicks in my chest as I listen to his confession. Overwhelmed and close to heaven. My hands travel all around his body whereas his tongue explores my mouth. His shirt dangles through his sides as he deeply thrust in me, a low growl rumbles in his chest and it vibrates when I feel his chest and abs.

"Oh god! You are so fucking hot." His voice is breathless, ragged. Suddenly I feel a contraction in my whole body as I hear his words. "Oh! FUCK." Ryan curses as he grabs my waist in a steel grip. "God, you are so fucking tight, I am losing control."

His words turn into a pleasant fire and dance on all over my skin, his strokes get harder and deeper in me by every thrust. Though it still stings a little as his thick cock rapidly enters in then out in me, but I want that pain. That pain is a sweet pleasure.

Suddenly Ryan pants breathlessly as he stops moving inside me, his pulsating cock throbs inside me as he closes his eyes and balls his fists. Wait, that's it? This is sex?

What the hell, it's not even five minutes and he stopped. I thought being an Alpha male, he would stay longer but-

"Emara, I can't control it anymore." Ryan breathes heavily, he opens his hooded eyes, they look dark and needy, "Babe, can I go a little faster?" He pleads. His voice sounds like he is begging me, desperately. Begging to feel me, just a little faster.

I nod as I heartily smile at him, other than him I don't want anything at this moment. He is everything. He is perfect. Ryan spreads my knees till my shoulders and rams himself in me, I scream miserably under him as he rams again and again... And again.

The pulsating sensation gets stronger, making my focus on him so heightened that everything else seems dull. I brainlessly moan his name as he mindlessly thrust into me harder, faster, and deeper. Completely raw.

It's not sex, its fuck.

"Ryyaaaahhhh!" I cry loud when he suddenly pounds into me, giving me the full-throttle of his length. I saw stars for a few seconds, then the world came back. "Oh god, you feel so fucking good." He whispered biting into my neck. 

Low growls release from his chest as my nails dig further into his skin. The pain had somehow dissolved and replaced itself with a new kind, a kind that brought the pleasure I felt to a new high. I felt fire everywhere though wetness dripped from me.

If my body is a temple, Ryan is busting down my walls with his hard thrust. My body feels to rise as my chest upheavals like I am ascending heaven, my whole body fills with sparks, spiraling up from my core, sending undulating waves of pleasure.

But suddenly, I am forcefully pinned down on the bed as Hotty's rough hand chokes my throat tightly, "DON'T. Do not come." He growls at me.

I shudder beneath him like a scared horny mouse who doesn't know what to do. "Don't you dare come right now or I swear I'll fuck your brains out." Ryan roars choking me hard as he slaps his balls vigorously onto me.

His cock spreads my walls and plunges in me like an unstoppable piston. He heavily pounds into me throwing me closer to the edge as he thrust faster while making animalistic sounds.

Fear mixed lust, my body shudders like a vibrator as I feel myself on the extremity of bursting beneath him. But his grip on my neck tightens in a warning as he feels my inner muscles clenching around his cock, "Please." I cry and beg him but he chokes me hard and shoves in me harder as he growls, "NO!"

"Oh God! Please Ryan. Please!"

I scream, my body shudders like an old washing machine as I come undone on his thrusting cock as I couldn't hold the torture anymore. Ryan groans and lets out a small curse but his pace didn't stop. I hear the wet slaps of his cock sliding easily in and out of my dripping pussy that coated his length in my silky juices as I continue to come.

"Emara!" Ryan snarls my name as he grunts, "You are such a bad girl." And pounds in me deeper hitting my cervix repeatedly. I watch his teeth grit as a shudder runs through him, he rocks himself slowly in and out of me but makes sure each thrust is aimed just where I feel it the most.

My toes curl and my breath comes out in puffs as I witness him cumming, his eyes are closed as he pants with his open mouth. He is so beautiful and so damn sexy. I have never seen a man cum before. It's a breathtaking view.

He quietly lowers his lips to my breasts and takes my one husky nipple into his mouth. "Ahh!" I moan as I feel my sensitive bud twirled around his hot wet tongue, sucking and biting me softly.

Hotty pops my nipple out of his mouth as he pants and looks up at me with eyes so dark and erotic, "You are goddamn sexy Emara. It was so fucking amazing. Thank you, that was the best I ever had." He kept telling me how much he enjoyed whereas I feel like I was submerging into darkness, a darkness of satisfaction.

"You... amazing." I wanted to tell him how much I loved it and he is the hottest man on the earth but I feel so tired and exhausted that I couldn't even open my eyes to look at him or compliment him.

Soon I blackout to a peaceful and delightful sleep.

(•̀•́)

AS PROMISED.. I updated the first Smut chapter here at 10K followers. Next smut chapter will be updated at 420K votes ;) So go ahead fuck that like button

To read a more dramatic and humorous duo of Ryan-Emara-Dakota.. I have written two more books on them on Wattpad- His Evil Ways😈 & 7 Nights with Mr. Black🔞, and two books on my Patreon- Daddy Issues🥵 and 7 Nights with Ms. Stone🫰

Do check them out if you like my writing style and story with plot twists ;)

Currently I am travelling.. So to stalk me better, checkout my Instagram.. I always reply back 😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro