11:playful reya

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Third person's pov:

One day, Advik was chilling with Reya in the forest . Weather was really good . They were on the clear patch of the forest .

Advik's wolf also needed some time out . He changed into his wolf form. In the beginning , Advik was a bit nervous about shifting infront of Reya .but after seeing her adoration for his wolf .it went away .

His wolf also loved playing with Reya .Reya decided to have some fun . She ran away from Advik , and laughed after seeing his wolf chasing .

Advik loved to run after her . He quickly reached her and touched her back with his snout . She fell down on her butt laughing . Advik (wolf) started nuzzling her belly .

Reya was running her hands through his hair . She loved their softness.

They decided to take a nap in the fields itself.
Reya snuggled into his soft fur and fell asleep .

When she got up , she saw Advik in his human form and staring at her .

Advik placed a kiss on her cheek and Reya smiled . They decided to go to Advik’s place . They had lunch and after that they went to his office . Advik was doing work while Reya was reading a book on the sofa .

He felt her eyes on him and looked at her , "what are you thinking ,baby?"

"I just realized that i like spending time with your wolf more" she said with a naughty smile .

Advik placed his file on the table and went towards her . He took a seat and pulled her into his lap .

He bit her neck , and then soothed it with his tongue when she hissed . It was in the area she wont be able to hide without makeup .

"I never imagined getting jealous from my own wolf " he said while nuzzling her neck .

Reya just smiled. But i can change your mind"advik said and started kissing her sensually , when Reya moaned , he left her lips" my wolf cant make you feel like this " he said with a cocky smile . Reya hit his shoulder playfully and got up from his lap .

After a lot of months

Advik had finished his college and taken over the bussiness completely .
He still spent most of his nights with Reya .

One day, he went to the college for some work . He decided to check on Reya as well . He followed her scent to the library and saw her reading a book .

He also saw a new guy trying to get her attention .this made his blood boil . He could see her avoiding him , but that didnt help much .

Another man trying to get his mate didnt sit well with him or his wolf .his wolf just wanted to tear that man apart .

Advik controlled himself and went towards Reya . Reya quickly got near him after seeing him coming .
Advik placed a kiss on her lips , claiming his girl infront of the other guy .

When he moved back , he saw that they guy had left . Advik didnt ask Reya anything .

When she asked about his visit , he told her about the work due to which he had to come .

They left together, Advik took her to his place . He took her directly to his room . Reya could feel his restlessness , thats why she let him do what he wanted .

Advik pushed her against the door and started kissing her .he placed kisses on her whole face while murmuring "mine " .

Reya was loving his possessiveness . Advik moved towards her neck . Before he could control himself , he ended up marking her . He had bit her many times but it was different .
His teeth penetrated her skin . Advik didnt let her go and soon pain turned into pleasure . Her whole body was buzzing with an unknown energy .

Advik slowly moved back and touched his mark . Reya felt a weird tingling at that place .
" Advik..." Reya said questioningly .

Advik just shooked his head and Reya decided to let it go . She could feel the change in his behavior but didnt know the reason .

When she checked in the mirror , she couldn’t see any mark but still felt the tingling . It was leaving her with a warm feeling .

Reya didnt know that Advik marked her. The mark wasn’t visible but every wolf was going to know that she was marked . She was sharing his scent .it made Advik happy , a little smug also . The thought of her smelling like him did weird things to him .

Whenever he touched her mark , he could feel the connection between them with full force. It was a heady feeling for him , to which he was getting addicted to rapidly .

--------

hey friends, how was the update ?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro