09- Bang ssi hyung - II 🔞

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"You'll let me play music in car whenever I want," he smirks at his condition shocking you out.

Your eyes bulged and so did your actions. Did he do all this just for this? For music? In the car? Is he like serious serious or not serious serious?

"Bwat-?" Your what sounded so like this because of his finger that was in your mouth moving here and there for your attention that you weren't giving it anymore.

He kept smirking making you roll your eyes.

"Okay anyways, I'll talk about music later but, your wetness made me horny, look there," he pointed at his bulge that was oozing out of his pants.

"Help me." He asks but sounded more like a command with the innocent expressions he gave.

"Jungkook we're literally at Jin's ho-" as you tried to speak whole looking here and there to make sure if someone's coming, in those fraction of seconds Jungkook had already taken off his pants entirely with your own panties. You didn't not even realise because he oh so smoothly dragged them down and you also logged your legs to take them off cause you were busy panicking.

"Shhhh my baby..." He stands up and this close to your face that silents you instantly.

"Just take me in properly okay?"

He says while looking in your eyes filled with lust and so much lust in the moment that you got indulged in the looking competition and didn't realise when his springing member started touching your core.

Making you wet and wetter, he touched you without touching you that was the sexiest thing you've ever felt in your entire life. And this scenario, you both being intimate in someone else's home is another level of fun that's making you both hornier.

"Oohh my baby....you're always this wet whenever I touch you..." Jungkook closes his eyes in bliss.

His dick touching your stomach making your legs squeeze into wetness and pleasure and addiction and desperation.

He's making you desperate like a slut which too is hot in this moment for you. Jungkook's dick splashed your belly and you jerked at the sensation. You fell on Jungkook's shoulder, nails digging into his shirt and he kissed you on the nape while playing with his member and your vagina.

He let his dick fall down to play with your core with his finger as he stripped you. His finger attached to your bra strap.

"Should I my baby?"

"Of course..." you moan at the sensation when Jungkook's hard member unintentionally touched your core down there while he took off your bra meanwhile his mouth worked on your breast simultaneously. He's a fricking multitasker.

"Ooo kookie..."

"Y/N? Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?" Jin shouts from outside. Damn no!

"Babe, do you really think she shouted of pain? It's pleasure Jin." Jin's fiance whispered in his ear holding onto his arm.

"Really? Was it?" Jin asked confused not realising the screan he heard wasn't a scream but a moan at which his wife hits him playfully, got shy and hauled him with her leaving you two alone inside freaking out.

But Jungkook was in such a hurry that as soon as he heard Jin's voice, he left everything, lifted his member up, positioned himself and entered you.

Bang.

"Jin..."

Bang.

"Ssi-"

Bang.

"Hyung."

Bang.

"We're coming, her stomach is hurting right? We're coming there soon don't worry." Jungkook spoke assuming the couple to be present there still who had long gone but none of you knew it.

The words and the sounds of him thrusting into you sounded like bang... Ssi... Hyung... Jin... We're coming...

But those nasty, slippery, sinful noises made you so horny that you started shaking in pleasure.

Jungkook held your waist and you jumped up wrapping your legs around his waist. "Whoaaa Jungkook... You're so good baby..."

"Yeah Y/N?"

You moan in your answer as you felt Jungkook's dick deep inside you, thrusting into you like anything making your eyes roll back. He was so animalistic at this point because first... Both of you are in a hurry that Jin and his fiance are outside perhaps waiting for you and second, this situation and sounds are so sinful for you both that you can't control anymore.

"I'm about to cum baby..." Jungkook groans that you love the most. His growls and moans are always the best for your ears.

He let's you fall on your feet that initially were shaking as he kept you down but you instantly got on your knees. He quickly lifted his member out of your body and kept himself in your mouth.

"So hot..."

"Breed me instead?" You asked with puppy eyes to cum inside you.

Jungkook looks at your cute face and smiles sweetly in denial. He knows you want him to once cum inside you but it's risky to get you pregnant at this early age of your life then doesn't matter whether you're getting married soon or not. He knows you're not ready to be a mother but you're just curious to feel how being breeded feels like I'm real.

"Take me in your mouth babe, I can't control anymore damn!" He closes his eyes in exasperation and you sadly but gladly took him in and sucked him.

"Ahhh... Now where do I cum?" You stand up quickly pressing your legs to prevent from cumming so easily on the ground, your hands covering your vagina from the front. Jungkook didn't waste a second to carry you up bridal style and take you to the bed.

He throws you down and crawls up to the middle of your legs in front of your little hairy entrance.

"I'll first lick, then cum."

And you did as he asked.

He licked, and you came.

This was the wildest sex you've ever done. Not like in positions... Although agreed in positions too but the main scene for today was to have sex in someone else house.

This is the wildest ever thing you could have imagined to do in your life but your fiance made you do it.

"Dayum you naughty boy..."

"Hold up babe, I'm not done yet." Jungkook slurps you up and crawls up to look into your eyes as he licked his lips dirtied from your juices.

"I still have a condition to let us move out or I'll do something so bad that everyone in this house would know what you did with me."

His statement and smirk shocked you. What again now?

"My music, you agree to it?" Jungkook smirks and you shockingly stare at him dumbfounded.

"You idiot." And started smacking him like a fool at which he laughed like a crazy.

•••

Hellow people, sup?

I've just specially come here to share a beautiful beautiful fanart with you guys that one of my readers made for me! That's so lovely thank you so muchhhhhh I really loved it to hell that I'm still crying ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

Thank you so much Lia-ssi. I loved it, really!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro