Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

3 weeks later

I woke up in my box like every other morning. I got off of my blanket and walked outside and looked on top of the box for my back pack. I put my backpack on top of my box because it contains food and I don't want to eat ants. I dragged my back pack off of the box and zipped it open.

I pulled out one of my last pieces of real human food, one beautiful slice of pepperoni pizza, and just looked at its glory. My mouth was watering, just looking at it.

I'll save it for later...

I put it back in my backpack. I pulled put a half eaten sandwich I found the other day. Turkey, cheese, and mayo. I hit the jackpot with that one.

I pulled it out and took a bite of it.

Then I put it back in my backpack.
My goal every day is eating only one bite of something every meal so I can save my food.

There was a dumpster I looked through near my box every day. I quickly jumped inside and started searching for something to do.

I pulled out a ripped up copy of Girls Life Magazine. I hated looking though magazines because it just made me think about what I would have if I never ran away. I threw it back inside.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" I heard an unfamiliar voice.

I jumped out of the dumpster to greet the person and when I saw him, I couldn't get my eyes off his beautiful blue eyes...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro