13) Avada Kedavra

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"So....do you wanna give up" here I am breathing hard but not more than the girl in front of me.

"Mm..m" she said trying to stand up but I punch her again, and once again she fall down.

"That's cheating." She scream.

"Sorry I don't know the meaning of that word." I smirk. I love fighting and it's being long I officially fight.

Then someone from the crowd came and helped Saachi to get up. And stand in front of him-what he doing- it took me 10seconds to understand what is going on.

Ohky just she got a partner.

The question is who is that, he is sixfeet tall and some body also almost like Thanos. So we will call him Thanos-lite.

"He is Saachi's boyfriend." Riya who is behind me said. Yes they have ask me to join but I denied and said " I am alone enough for her" but now they can, something like hero type entry.

One second "boyfriend" this ugly duck has a boyfriend. And if she has why was she staring Anurag the previous day.

"Oo..so you both are gonna fight with me." I said and they nodded.

"No man. That's cheating." I said laughing and I made the surrounding students to laugh. That's the movement when I noticed how many students are watching our fight. They were above 30 I guess.

What do you think doesn't they want some entertainment.

My eyes scanned the whole floor and I found what I was searching for. I found two sticks there I pick them and can feel the confused gaze boring into me.

I stand up straight and remove the fake dust from my dress-i know I am mad- and throw one of the stick towards Saachi.

"Pick up and let's start." I said still laughing in my mind about my foolish entertainment. She picked it up like it's a bom. "Expelliarmus"

"Oo..you confused soul I said Expelliarmus so your responsibility is to throw your wand away and now you are disarm." She was still confuse.

Really what can we do to these children who even don't know some common wand charms.

From the back of the crowd somebody laugh -an intelligent soul you understood.

"Ok so let's make it easy." I said rising my stic- em. my wand high.
"Avada Kedavra"

"Still confused. Uff you are dumb.....I think this entertainment was enough now show time." I tried to kick her but I forgot about Thanos-lite who stopped me.

Ok that's clearly cheating.

And then two things happened simultaneously.

One, someone make a hero like entry I can't even see Anurag taking the situation under him that fast.

Second, that Thanos-lite tried to punch me and I had just survived, thanks to Anurag.

"That's what we call a hero entry." I said cheerly. "See,you fools, here we welcome our Ironman."

"Shut that up Isha." Anurag said. "We can do this later."

"But isn't that unfair Thanos-lite vs Ironman." I think putting a finger on my chin, ignoring Anurag. " Ok so let's make it Thanos-lite vs Ironman-lite. That's what we call equality."

"What's Ironman-lite?" He asked.

"I will explain later."

"And then who is Ironman if I am the lite one."

"I will explain later." I am proud of myself. I remembered all dilogue of movies.

"Ok so let's begin." And then we were fighting. I was fighting with that slow brain Saachi and was winning.

If I ever get a chance to fight with her in WWE I am gonna win a belt.

And by looking at Thanos-lite and Ironman-lite, the situation was changing after every second.

I doesn't care of Saachi, now she is not gonna stand up because she know if she did I will drop her again.

That silly coward.

I was watching Anurag was in lead.
And the other second Thanos-lite throw Anurag on the desk and dropped something from the desk and strangled him.

Shit I have to help-

-this time god know how Saachi kicked me. That little bitch." Don't worry I didn't forget you."

I was busy fighting with Saachi on the other hand I was watching Anurag from the corner of my eyes, he was still in that position-

-someone's fist collided with Thanos-lite's face.

"How dare you drop my watch from the desk." Sid said angrily.

"Yoo! Hoo! Our hero got a brilliant entry." I said happily clapping my hand. "Now we also have hulk in our team"

All of them ignored my comment and continue to fight, now Thanos-lite was under Anurag and Sid. That coward had chosen to get beaten up in a easy way so he has sat quietly having his hands on back of his head.

My hero's start Kicking the ass out of him. Wow that's what we call perfect fight-

-Saachi stand up and try to defend his boyfriend.

"Leave him."

"Oo so you give up because your boyfriend got beaten and you are a coward." I said.

"Think whatever you want." She said. "We will see you some other day."

"Why? You can see me now. See I am in front of you." I said smiling.

Once again everyone ignored me and Saachi left with his Mr.Bf.

"Wasn't it wonderful." I said turning back to see two angry birds who's names are something like Anurag and Sid.

I am not sure.

"Wonderful!! Seriously!! Just thank to god a teacher doesn't came to stop this." Anurag argue.

"And why the hell were you fighting." Sid asked.

So now I am feeling guilty our condition was bad. I mean mine one was worse because my dress was already dirty due to that football stuff and now it's.......... unexplainable.

The same thing goes to Sid and Anurag.

"Um....the thing start like...."

I explained them each and everything.

"Hmm...ohky.....I had told you hundreds of time still......I forgive you....a forgiven forgive." Sid said and this time it felt really satisfying. "So..now matter is cleared?"

"Yes finally."

"Wait we forgot the main thing." I said really feeling like an idiot, how can I forget that.

"What?" Riya and Anurag asked at same time.

"Our revenge from Thanos is still pending." I explained.

"No no no no not again." Sid yelled.

"Noooo shut up." Riya said.

"Noo we don't want any revenge ok." Anurag mentioned.

"No. No chance." Nisha said raising her hands in surrender.

"I am not gonna help this time." Swati said.

And you know the best part all of them said these lines on the same time.

Come on my idea was not so bad.

-------------------------------------------------------

That's all for know!

How was the update;)

Do vote and comments!!!!!

Suggestions are always welcome◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro