23)Boy talk

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Update as my exam was so trash-y today. Enjoy>.<

Arjun's POV

"-and that's how it works. Now Arjun will tell us what is so exciting in the wall then my experiment?" The teacher's voice rang in my ears as I heard my name.

"Yes sir, what was your question again?" I buzzed.

God I was so busy in my thoughts.
I can't even help the smile forming on my lips everytime I remind yesterday's scene.

"Why are you smiling like a fool, tell me what's so funny in the wall?" He asked again.

Can't he just do what he is paid for?

"No..sir..I was just listening to you." I said making a sweet face.

"Girls got affected by this not men." Wishper Virat, my bestfriend, and I rolled my eyes.

"Yah sure. Go and stand outside of the class." He said and I moved.

Overall it's not a bad punishment, till I make sure Ishu is sitting window-side.

I stand with the support of the wall and I make sure that am not visible to Sir. Then I dropped my eyes on the class parallel to us, it's not much far I can easily reach there in 5big steps.

Ha I got her, she is at the window side.

I waved my hands but she was so busy in talking with Nisha.

Then I called(shouted to be more exact) out her name and her neck turns in the speed of light.

"Get lost." She mouthed and turn back towards Nisha.

Did I disturb her when she was talking about Varun Dhawan?

"Hey comeon." I shouted again.

Shut up dumb-y what if the teacher hear?

Oh maybe he would ask me to stand out of the school!

"Canyoujustmindyourownbloodybuissnessyoudumbass" she mouthed.

Why does she fear the teacher so much?

"Sorry but I didn't get the last portion, can you please repeat." I shouted. She made a full annoyed face and turned around.

I watched as the guy named Anurag asked her what's the matter, and I bet she start babbling about me being irritated.

"Hey I am-" I started again but Sir came out of my class.

Oh shit!!

"Why are you shouting came inside now!! let me teach you some manners." He said. I took a last peak at the laughing face of Ishita and signed.

###

"We will play football and that's final-"

"-we shouldn't play at lunch break." I mumbled. We were in the class, everyone was outside, except me and my two friends.

"Oh you just shut up, we lost yesterday because of you." Virat growled as he rolled in the desk.

"That's what I mean, you can do nothing without me." I winked.

"Whatever." He muttered. "See your girlfriend's friends are coming here." He siad pointing outside. I turned around to see the boys coming.

"Now when does he got a girlfriend." Jumped Rohit.

"She isn't my girlfriend." I said. "Yet." I added with a smirk.

"Hey are you Mr-Irritating-who-knows-everything-and-is-a-professional-spy-Isha-bets-and-is-a-super.....what was the word she used?" Anurag turned towards the other guy.

"Chauvin...chauvinist, something like that I guess." He replied.

"Yea she use wired words always." He nodded.

"Of course because she, herself, is so much wired." Sid shrugged.

"Yea and that reminds me-"

"Excuse me, I guess you were here for me." I said cutting them between their important talk on the wiredty rate of Ishita.

"Oh yeah, we are here for boy talk." Sid said taking the seat in front of me. "So we figured you have a crush on Isha right-"

"No I don't-"

"-shut up I am talking." He continued.

"Bro you really are talking like a investigator." Anurag wishper in his ear but I got that.

"Am expert dude, yeah we are here to tell you that we can help you." Sid said turning back towards me.

Wo wo what? Did I hear wrong?

"Yes we respect your feelings so we are here to tell you that we can help you." Anurag said.

"That's what I said." Sid spat back.

"So what, it was our combine pla-ahem! decision so I have the right-"

"Still you can't-"

"Excuse me, you can go from here, if you want to fight with eachother." I said in a serious voice. "You really are idiots."

I can't understand what is going on?

"She said he talks so easily and here this dipstick is shouting at us." Sid narrowed his eyes.

"I guess we are in wrong place-"

"Hey hey yah you are at right place." I said stopping them. If thier is any probability of truth in thier offer then I shouldn't take a chance.
"Ok so serious mod off! Now what was your proposal again?" I asked sweetly.

"He is perfect for her." Anurag chuckled and Sid elbows him.

"Shut up! Yes we were saying that we will help you getting close to her."

"And why should I trust you?" I said. "Would it be the same help you did to Aryan, Anurag?"

I don't know if I should believe them or not. I don't have much information on them, but the sources I have states that they aren't really here to help. But still if they are I have to choose the right way.

All colors drain away from thier faces.

Hm maybe I have some information.

"Tell us! How do you know about Aryan's help and my name and about Isha?" Anurag asked.

"I can't get a word they are saying." Virat wishper stating that he is also in the class. And for Rohan he is enjoying the scene eating his Nachos.

"Stupid people doesn't understand big talks." Anurag roted.

"Hey please maintain peace." I said. I still can't figure out what's going in thier heads.

"You know am a charming, cute and adorable guy." I started and they gave a full eye roll.

I bet thier eyes would fall out if they do this again.

"So as I am the charming-"

"'Cute and adorable guy' continue please." Sid mocked.

"-one day that girl Swati approaches me." It was a clear hint for them. "Believe me, before she left your group."

"Can you just elaborate."

"Sure. She came to me and told me how much effective she is by my good loo-"

"Cut that shit! Came to the point."

"So as she came to me I felt something is wrong with her, you all do things together, but I don't care cause I just wanted to know about Ishu." I shrugged. "So I started talking to her after the school got over, her house is close to mine, so we went home together daily."

"And after a week or two of continues asking by difficult ways I got a nice discription about you all." I said.

"And then? Is she still your friend?" Asked Sid.

"Nah I just stop talking to her." He said.

"Just like that! You are a real jerk." Anurag growled.

"Not my fault she betrayed you so I don't have anything to do with her do I?" I asked. "So I just made it the reason and stopped talking to her."

"Wait a minute, you said you wanted to know about Isha, why? From when?-" Anurag started.

"What? Who? Where?-"

"We aren't saying question words here, Sid." Anurag rolled his eyes. "Stop staying with Isha for so long, you are showing symptoms."

"Just tell me you are just acting or you really are so funny?" I chuckled.

"First answer my question." He said fixing me with his death glare.

"Yeah! I wanted to know about Ishita, and that is none of your business." I said.

"Spoilsport." Sid yell. "I thought I would get to listen a long romentic one sided love story."

"True, disappointment." Anurag nodded. "Again the main point do you want, which you surely need, our help in befriending Isha?"

Hm....am still not sure about thier plan. What could they possibly do?

"Ok I accept your help." I said and that was the time when the bell rang.

So, how was the chapter?

What do you think is going to happen?

Do votes and comments.

Suggestions are always welcome:)

P.S- ignore my grammar mistakes as you all always do:')

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro