25) sandwiches can replace popcorn

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Bouncing around isn't a new thing but still give energetic vibes to me.

I was just walking around towards the class as a certain someone came towards me with a evil smirk on face, no one other than Saachi.

What does she want? Haven't she vanished after chapter 13?

"I heard you were on date yesterday?" She said glancing me.

"I heard minding your own business prevent breaking of bones," I mocked her. "None of your business-"

"Oh now you can go dating Arjun and I can't even ask..." She said.

"Excuse me, can I know who told you this?" I asked.

"His classmates obviously, Arjun told them himself." She said.

"Thank you so much." I increased my footsteps as I reached my class. Placing my bag there I start heading outside.

This guy really need a piece of mind.

"Wait a minute, why are you on Hulk mod?" Sid said stopping me.

"Oh didn't your dear friend told you?" I asked him sweetly.

"Shit! This guy. I told Anurag it's a bad plan!" He said to himself.

"Which plan?" I asked curiously.

"You would get to know first let me fetch Anurag." He said leaving my way.

"Ok you go get him, I go teach that one." I started towards his class.

But then stopped. This is what he wants. If I just ignore this it would fail his plan. He want me to come to his class and creat a scene. I would not give that guy any attention.

Not at all.

"Isha what the hell am I listings!" I heard the high pitch of Nisha as she entered the class.

"It's called fake rumours." I signed and took the first seat as she sat on the second one.

I told her everything about yesterday and she gasped.

"That was a good scene to imagine." She giggled.

"Shut up, I haven't completed the homework given yesterday," I told her. "Can you give me your notebook?"

"Sure, you were quite busy yesterday it's fine you can copy-"

"Nisha!!"

"Fine fine take this," she said handing me her notebook. "Just hope Mr Sharma is on leave, we would survive!"

"I know right," I said while doing my work. "I don't understand why it's his period first, and more certainly why always he gave so much work."

"It's frustrating, and this assignment, just look at it 5pages! he is not a human" I heard Arjun as he sat beside me.

"True, he is a monster pure monster." Without looking up I agreed and growled in frustration. I have four pages more to write.

"But don't worry he is on leave today."

"Wow really." I said finally revealed. I was just going to la down on the desk when I realised the situation. There was Arjun sitting next to me.

When did he came here?

"What are you doing here?" I said getting up and looking towards Nisha. "Come on you shouldn't allow strangers to sit around me!"

"He just came...and...um...ok fine don't give me that look," she said. "I got in a bet with him, I lost so..I have to do what he says that's why-"

"And when did you get the time for bet?" I asked her in horror.

"You know it's easy to enroll someone in your words." Arjun shrugged, he was still sitting peacefully.

"Not everyone." I pointed.

"Yeah, some are hard to crack." He said. "But I have a way to crack all."

I have heard cheap dialogue like this a millions of time.

"My question again, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I was here to..." He said standing up and coming forward. I noticed a bag in his hand as he pulled out a jacket, my jacket, out of it.

"You forgot this yesterday." He smiled, and said loud enough so that all other can hear.

We have became a good attention by now.

"You literally ran away after stealing this." I declared.

"That was kinda rude." He said handing it to me.

"You know Isha, you have more drama then K Dramas." Nisha laughed. "You are my favorite show from now."

"Nisha shut up."

"Thank you for the compliment." Said Arjun bowing his head.

"She didn't said anything to you." I said rolling my eyes.

"She said to the drama of yours, which indirectly is mine." He smirked as his eyes shines. Nisha giggled, god knows why.

"Yes, you are right, you are the one creating mess, so yes the drama is because of you." I thought, yeah that's what he must mean.

"No I didn't mean that-" I wasn't able to hear what he meant because someone cut off.

"Other students aren't allowed in our class." I heard a harsh voice of Aryan.

This guy still exists?

"Oh come on I was just here to talk with my dearest friend-" he said encircling his arm around my shoulder.

I hit his chest with my elbow, resulting him to back off.

"You are not my friend." I said pointing my finger at him.

"Ishita tell him to get out." Thanos said.

"Tell him yourself." I rolled my eyes and got on my seat again.

"Oh come on Ishu I need to talk to you-"

"Ishu??" Thanos  gasped (only if the real Thanos have such expressions) in horror. The look on his face was just priceless, I had an hard time controlling my laughter.

Now that's what he must be thinking.

"Now don't you dare call her that." Arjun said.

"Oh did you registered that name for yourself?" Aryan asked challenging.

Wow it's getting hot here.

"Yes I did," Arjun said taking a step forward.

They were there in front of my desk, arguing, and me enjoying the scene, resting my chin on my hands.

"What's going on here?" Anurag said sitting on my left side.

"Can you arrange some popcorn please?" I asked him making my best puppy dog eyes.

"You know you are the monitor and if something happens in the class it's your responsibilty." Sid said sitting on the other side.

"I don't care, I just wish they both kill each other," I said looking for my lunchbox in the bag. I just want some snacks. "And that guy there, Mr Thanos, is also the monitor, so I can't really do anything."

"I told you my plan would work." Anurag said proudly.

"Which plan?" I asked eating my Sandwich.

Mom is life saver.
Sandwiches can replace popcorn, sometimes.

"That, if that guy is here Aryan will engage in fight with him, obviously," said Sid. "And yes it's working, but the point is who will win?"

"I bet on Aryan, obviously he is strong." Anurag said.

"My bet is Arjun, he is cool." Sid chuckled as he picked a sandwich from the box.

"It's hard to choose," I said snatching the sandwich from him. "I don't know which one I hate more."

"...am telling you I won't tolerate disrespect-"

"-for that you should have respect first..."

"They are just arguing, when will the fight begin." I complaint.

"Am going to call a teacher." Nisha said standing up.

"Obviously not!"

"Come on its getting serious," saying that she started making her way from the crowd.

"Just go in the snail speed please" said Anurag.

"Now it's enough of your shit!" Saying that Aryan punched Arjun on face.

Update!!!!! like after two months or so.

Thanks for reading.

Do votes and comments.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro