7) on my desk

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So, Riya was correct he was coming towards us with a girl I thought her name is something like Nisha.

And one point to be noted they are eating chocolate.

"Our chocolates" I questioned.

"Ooh here they are." He rise that hand from which he was eating chocolate, my chocolate.

I give him a very firing glare and turn towards Riya. And give her same glare with double firing.

She had told me that "we can trust him".

No that wasn't she said.

Ok but it meant the same. And-

"Don't stare at me like this. See here's our chocolate." His free hand reached his pocket and drawn 2 chocolates.

Yess my chocolate.

So he was joking.

###

So, days go on and now I know the meaning of "she will regret it" yes it means he will irritate me.

Well he didn't irritate much he is funny and always crack jokes.
But that guy Virat he is always like irritating me.

He loves to irritate me and on nothing matter.

Once he says "see Ishita I lost my pen" or "See Ishita I doesn't complete my homework"

Means really what can I do for it.

From some days I was sitting with Nisha we become good friends.

She is really nice, talkative and really emotional. This is lunch break and bell has just rung.

We were going to class and I find some footsteps on my desk. Why does they walk on desks is there less space on floor.

And now what should I do in this situation.

Yes! Behave like Ishita. But no I do something more unlike Ishita.

I take a paper from my bag and clean the footprint more orderly they were shoeprint.

One second what does I just do.

Let me tell you I never do such things I always do----

(~flashback~•)

We were coming back towards our desks :me, kav, Sneha and Kaira.

When we reached our desk their were footprint (shoeprint) on them.

"Here's the game begins"kav said.

"Who?" I said acting like a angry bird trying to be calm.I am really good at acting at all." Who was the one who was showing his/her catwalking on my desk."

That was enough for them.

"You know came out otherwise we would find ourselves." Kav said.

"Doesn't it look like a serious movie scene." Sneha said happily. We all turned to her and that was enough for her to shut up.

"Um.. excuse me!...I was saying I was just chasing him...and-" he was cut of by our glare which clearly says "come to the point".

"I done that" Harsh said.

"So what are you waiting.clean this" I said.

He knows it's not a wise move to argue with us. So he clean that all.

(•~flashback~)

So that what Isha do everytime.

But now who cares.

So next period was of maths we were sitting and talking that loudly that Mr. Verma hear us.

"You stand up and sit with her" he said.

So as a obedient student I get up and sit where he has told.

There sits a girl I think named as Swati and I had listened that she doesn't talk more and she was just have her admission before me.

"Hey! Swati" I said I really wanted to talk.

"Hey! You are Ishita right" she said.

"Yups" I said.

Then full 2mins 33seconds of silence.

I should be given a novel price for holding this one.

"So who's your favourite actor?" That was the very first question arises in my mind.

Well done Ishita. What will she think of you that you are only interested in movies.

I can also have asked a question like "what's your favourite subject" or "is your maths homework completed".

"My favourite hero is Hritik Roshan." She said. Ooh not bad choice. "And your's".

"Varun Dhawan" I said really very proudly.

"What? He. What does you find good in him." She said.

What does she says.
She can't insult me, she can't insult Varun.

So now I now what temperature is required for boiling my blood.

It's just room temperature with some insult of my favourites.

"Um...his acting, his dance, his handsome face and his musculic body." I said with a very sharp tone.
"And what do you find in that Hritik Roshan. He is a 90s actor and he-"

"Ooh my my don't take it that seriously. I was just joking" she said and laughs.

"Oh".

Whatever but it is not allowed to crack a joke like this because I was quite serious.

"So tell me something about your previous school. Because this school is..what can we say...I don't find it nice these students...um..I mean" she tried of.

"I know what you mean"I said firmly.

"And I know too that our friendship is going to be very interesting." I said.

###

That's all for now!

Vote comment and also give your suggestions.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro