Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Morning...

Avni was sleeping on Neel, her whole body was on top of Neel, while her head was on his chest near his heart. Neel's one hand on Avni's waist holding her whereas his other hand on on her hairs. Avni's one hand resting on side of Neel and other on his chest. Sun Rays were disturbing Avni's sleep, she buried her face in crook of Neel's neck, making him also stirr in his sleep, he caressed her hair for sometime and then back to sleep. There was pin drop silence in the room only their breathing could be heard. Sun's heat distributed Avni more and she hugged Neel more, Neel turned his side o now Avni was not feeling warmth of Sun. Avni's sleep already vanished, but she wanted to be more close to him his scent. She inhaled his scent, she started nuzzling in his neck, and a moan escaped from Neel's mouth. Avni wanted to keep inhaling his scent..

Neel: mmm...avniii(moaning)

But Avni didn't stopped and kept doing that. Neel pulled Avni more closer by her waist, and now it was his turn, Neel moved little bit back and then nuzzled in crook of her neck, Avni moved her head back in pleasure, also giving more access to Neel. Then he started kissing her earlobe, and then bite it.

Avni: neeell

Both of their eyes were still close. Neel moved to her cheek and placed a kiss. Later he started rubbing his cheek with her, this was tickling Avni

Avni: Ne..nee..neell(while laughing) pls..stooppp

Then the both looked into each other's eyes, Neel moved closer to her lips, their lips were little bit apart, just then there was a KNOCK!!on the door. Now Neel was frustrated.

Neel: Arrrghhh

Avni chuckled: Go and freshen up

Bebe: Avni puttar...

Shweta: Avniii

Avni: Coming mummyji

Avni pushed Neel into the bathroom.and then opened the room's door.

Bebe: Avni hum soch rahe the ki q na tum bhi humare saath mandir chalo(we were thinking why dont you also come along with us to temple)

Avni: Ji bebe aap log chliye me abhi fresh hokar aati hu(oy bebe you go i will come after frshing up)

Shweta: oooe Tillu jaldi bahar nikal bahu ko ready hone de(Oeee tillu com out fast and let bahu get reay)

After Sometime both Avni and Neel got ready

Neel: Avni jaldi aa jana varna late ho jao gi (avni come fast or else u will get late)

Avni: Don't worry i will come

Neel: N yes i hope u remember your bio from last night

He said while encircling his hands around her waist

Avni was blushing, Neel kissed her cheeks and left leaving Avni shocked.

After going temple Avni left for college , she has to reach in 20 minutes before lesson starters. Avni quickly paid to cab and went inside, as she was passing along the corridor, someone put his hand on her mouth and dragged her in...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late update, hope u liked it and don't forget to comment.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro