Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Neel's pov

First i was shock when she kissed me but then i started responding. Her lips are really soft. One of my hand went on her waist and pulled her closer to deepen the kiss. I loved the way her small body melted into mine. I like the way our kiss became more intense and passionate as i played with her hair and held her tighter and tighter. My hands worked their way around her body feeling her soft milky skin and her curves. Her hands were on my hairs, pulling me closer, she also wanted me as much i wanted her. Raindrops made this kiss more passionate and fiery. I sucked i water drops which fell on her lips. She moaned in between the kiss, soon we broke the kiss to breath. Even though it is heavy rain i can clearly hear her heavy breathing. I looked up to see her flushed cheeks, they became red.BLUSH. This made her more beautiful but difficult for me to control. I pulled her closer, due to this sudden action her hands landed on my chest. I tilted my head little bit and reached near her ear.

Neel: Your blusing is making hard for me to control wify.

Pov end

Avni looked up and their eyes meet. She bit her lower lip because of the feeling she is having now as h is close to her. Neel rubbed his cheek against her and slowly started giving kisses on her cheeks, he moved closer to her lips and saw them sllown. He rubbed his thumb on her lower lip with a proud smile. He leaned closer to kiss on her slwon lips, but Avni pushed him and went to bathroom. She came out

Avni: Change karlo warna thand lag jayegi

Then she quickly ran in the bathroom.

Neel ran his fingers through his hairs with a wide smile

In the hall.

Phone was ringing

Neela: Hello

Shweta ji ...ha ha Neel aur Avni yahi hai....Sub thik hai...bikul ye bhi koi puchne wali baat hai itne dino baad milenge.Ji jaldi ayega. Thik

In Avni's room

Avni from bathroom

Avni: Neel

Neel: yes Avni

Avni: Can u give me my clothes, i forget

Neel: Oky

Neel took out top and shorts and gave to her.

Avni: Neel ye. Dusre do

Neel: No u have to wear this my dear wify

After sometime Avni came out wearing this

Neel looked at the door to see her wify.

Neel: Why dont u wear these when u are with me

Avni blushed

Neel: Uffff, ur blush Avni it is going to kill me

He picked her up. He sat on the bean bag and made Avni sit on his lap and covered them with blanket. It was little bit cold outside, heavy rain, dark clouds.

Neel wrapped his arms around her and placed his chin on her shoulder after moving her hairs to one side. He gently placed a kiss on her cheek. Her head resting on his chest, looking outside.

Neel: Avni

Avni: Hmmm

Neel: What were u doing on my sofa

Avni bit her tongue

Avni: Me no. And how was that ur sofa. Whose house is this

Neel: Neela ma

Avni: Oye hello mister property mere naam ki bhi hai

Neel: Half baby half. Half is mine

Avni: Okay but this is my room, my bed and my sofa, where did u came

Neel: Let me remind u when doing marriage we promised to share things. Pandit se baat karvao and By the way u said u were sleeping on bed how did u came here

Avni: Umm. leave it

Meanwhile in the hall shweta came

Neela: Shweta namaste

Shweta: Namste Avni kaha hai

Neela: In her room with neel

Shweta went upstairs and was about to knock when she heard them

Avni: we should inform our family that we are going to Nainital

Shweta: Nainital why

Neel: Hmm, but we will tell mom first

Avni: yES because she is always excited about us

Neel: Ok lets start packing and i have booked rooms also

Shweta: OHHH so tillu and Avni are going on honeymoon, i should tell this to everyone.

Shweta told Neela and also told parkash and bebe about Honeymoon.

In room

Avni: No we will do it later i am comfortable now and i dont want to get up, so sit her

Neel: Let me make u more comfortable wify, because we have to maintain distance for a week or two.

Neel nuzzled in her neck. When avni hit him playfully

Avni: Kahi pe bhi shuru ho jate ho

Neel: Avni this is our room, let me romance at least here

Soon the day ended they did their packing and slept cuddling, but known to them they are going to have big surprise from Shweta.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here we go with another update.

Precap: Same as last update

And yes i will they to update all my stories today. Atleast one chapter

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro