Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I know he would come once he sees his mother's condition. I don't feel anything for that gesture of his. My Bahu is like that. But , In the eyes of Law , Ignorance is no excuse.

As a Law enforcer, am thrilled and saddened to know what Sivagami would do.

"Bahu" Her voice has gone so soft and mellow.

Sivagami couldn't believe that her Bahu is alive. If so, he must be aware of what all she did. Yet, he tried to save her dignity. Oh, what a gem he is.
Why did I go wrong?Why couldn't I be more sensible enough to see what Bhalla is?

How the hell I would wash this sin?
I know Bahu will forgive me. Heck , by the looks of it,he already did. But would I be able to accept that?

Forgiveness is an easy task but taking forgiveness is not so. Particularly , when you were a proud person all your life.

I ordered to kill him to save my Family and Country's reputation ,but what that is without his love and Himself

Her back straightened. She knew what she needs to do.Accepting forgiveness is not tough when you feel soulfully guilty for your foolish act.

Baby's concerned eyes looked at me with love. Love ? How he could love me still?

The only justification I can do to his love and This country is

◆◆◆◆◆◆

Five years later....

Bhalla's statue is inaugurated. Shivudu or Mahendra Bahubali is so thrilled to see his Bade Papa's figure and valor. He sure was A Legend.

Yes, Bhalla is no more.

After Baby's arrival, Bhalla too was brought to the room by Kattappa.

And relived him from the dizziness that kept him statued.

Sivagami couldn't look at that piece of flesh. Why the hell she labored him to birth?

His fiercy eyes accused her for it.

May be she is the reason somewhere , for all his wrongdoings.
Then let her Undo all of it in once.

She took the sword which Kattappa provided her and swiftly detached Bhalla's head.

And was about to punish herself ,but Mahendra 's cry couldn't make her do that.

Bahu was shocked and stunned. He just missed the breath on seeing his mother take that drastic step. He soon surrounded her and took away the sword.

His hands shivered. What she went to do?May be all of this was unnecessary. She shouldn't feel guilty as she was used by Him.

Seeing Bhalla beheaded is not he wished for. He wanted justice to be served. Maybe this is what he is ought to be served.

If only Mahendra has not wailed, he would have lost his mother .

◆◆◆◆◆

I knew the righteous Sivagami would take such decision. Thankfully Mahendra saved.

I walked towards Sivagami Athai and Gave her my life in her hands. Holding Mahendra , she looked  overwhelmed.

Take care of him as you did for Bahu.

I know my words have shocked her. She must be feeling guilty for her Other son's disapproving act.

If that's the case, Bahubali would have also become a rogue like Bhalla. The fault is not in her upbringing, but in his perception and ideologies. All thanks to Bhijjiladeva.

Am saddened why she left him ?

◆◆◆◆◆

Then everything happened briskly.
People gathered around the Castle /Palace were addressed. Mahendra was introduced to the People of Mahishmathi.

Bhijjiladeva was taken to mental asylum in China.

Bhalla's death was added in Moral lesson.

Sivagami resigned from her Raajamata title. Sena and Bahu tried to convince her. But she didnt budge.

Bahubali and Devasena adorned the Crown.

In the Title ceremony, Mahendra was introduced.

Kattappa is delighted to see the Family back and happy.

Bhalladeva's statue is inaugurated to remind people that being Evil is no excuse.

The wrong doers will reap its actions.
In short, Karma is a bitch.

Sivagami is sentenced to jail too. But she would spend that in her last days, she declared.

And her kattalaiye sasanam.
●●●●●●●

Thanks to everyone who were part of this journey.

Do share your views.
Thank you for Reading, Voting and Commenting.

Cheers
🐼

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro