1: OC Dump

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I got SO much OC content that I did within the past couple weeks so bUCKLE UP FOR THE FIRST CHAPTER AND A BUNCH OF DRAWINGS BECAUSE HERE WE GOOOO

A while ago, on Valentine's Day, I of course, had to make something for the bestest person in the entire world, so I made a piece for FallerFurever_Meow that ended up being pretty good, considering I don't do a ton of digital art? Though, I am working on it.
(I also really love that lineart brush so much)

Altered version of Song based off an AU idea/RP that Rain and I had in which our OC's were themselves but just without all the bad parts of themselves that held back their confidence so, it was alllll bad LOL mean ol' fireball.
I attempted to do one of Rainbow but then perspective messed it up😤

More Song with some pose practice and this was based off another thing that's gonna be down below in another second ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This one, I'm actually pretty proud of because of the perspective I used and drew people from the BACK, which I barely have experience with. I kinda made Song's hair too short, or, at least it looks that way, but aNYWAYS

If any of you have listened to The Adventure Zone, you'll know about Wonderland. And the Suffering Game Arc. (I could go on and on about how enraged I was listening to that arc the first time honestly LOL)

It's the concept of that, in a way. A game board of pure suffering, or as a certain someone put it: "Welcome to the mirror maze. A boardgame with no ending. A maze with no prize. A personification of true suffering. And you two....prepare to once again, become pawns."

And I can't say a bunch on who that was or at all because I want to keep it a mystery and for later, but it was so much fun to play out.

Rainbow came up with this whole system of using dice and having the colors mean different things, it was crazily cool.

For anyone that's interested in reading some more about how it worked, here's a bit of that:

What's even better, is that I had just played D&D that day and so I was practically playing another game right after that. Roleplaying(games) is addicting...real issue I have LOL

And last little OC drawing I have:

Autumn!! Little guy whose a mix between a fox and a raccoon. Loves mischief, attention and of course, strawberries.

If any of you want some more info on the OC's you've seen here, there's a bit more on FallerFurever_Meow 's profile where we have a whole book dedicated to a future project including these guys that I cannot WAIT to start one day, because, planning it is so much fun.

Woo-Hoo!! First chapter is a success and plenty more to come!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro