3: Taako, you know, from TV?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I have the hardest time trying to find a consistent design or style for this dude I swear, but I'm hoping this one sticks because I like it a lot. I didn't do the hat though because I suck at drawing hats and it's hard and I like him better without it tbh.

BAM!! One magical wizard! By the way, my uncle got tickets for me and him to see TAZ LIVE. How crazy is that?! I'm soooo excited. It's in June, so it's a couple months away, but it's definitely something to look forward to, no doubt.

For those who have no clue what TAZ is, I'm gonna give a brief summary. It's a D&D(Dungeons And Dragons) podcast, featuring the best family ever, the McElroys, who are comedians, and they make up their own arcs and play some D&D!! There's different arcs, so it'd be a lot to give a summary of every single one, but they do have one finished full-arc, TAZ Balance.

And it is one of the best stories I have ever heard. Griffin really knows how to tell a story and give it a great ending.

They're currently in the process of trying out different systems so they can figure out which one they want to use for their next big full-arc, which means there's a bunch of mini-arcs, right now!! So far there's been a superhero one, supernatural one and now a western one. It's pretty awesome.

Yeah, no surprise, I'm a nerd. RUB IT IN!!

But anyways, unfortunately, my city is a literal garbage can, so it's not in town, but it's in-state, in sunny San Francisco!! Which is 10 times better than where I live. It's always so cool to go on a road trip with your family or friends because it's so much fun.

Plus, San Fran will have way better weather, too, because it literally gets to over 100 degrees over here and it's windy in San Fran, because it's by the coast, so that's pretty awesome to look forward to as well. Being able to walk around without wanting to die every minute😂

And I rambled on about a podcast for too long, sO I have another piece too, that's not really a full piece. It's more like "I was bored and I was listening to Hamilton and wanted to draw something for it but had no clue but then I finally came up with an idea and drew it quickly" thing.

So yEAH. That's that. It's Hamilton's lines in the song "One Last Time" where he's saying those lines to Washington as he's saying he's going to leave. I visualized this in my head on how he was saying it, and I knew I wasn't ever gonna make an animatic of the entire thing so I just did that and practiced with some expressions.

I've always wondered how people could draw the same person next to each other and not mess up how they look and make them look different, and I still do, because I clearly effed up that thing with the different look each time.

By the way, he looks more roughed up in the last one because I imagined him as like kinda stressed or something. Kinda like how in Studio Ghibli movies, their hair gets all crazy when an action affects them or how their hair stands up.

Dang, who thought it was a good idea to let me have a book to just rant about all this random stuff in it and who gave me permission to?

Yikes, it was me. Whoops.

Sorry for rambling on LOL. But yeah, that's all I got for now!!

PS, ignore the time this was posted because...just because. I know sOME PEOPLE ARE GONNA SHAME ME FOR IT.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro