Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Permanently Yours

Author: YDGN_Turtles

••PTV--Victor "Vic" Vincent Fuentes••

My Opinion:

This was a very dramatic but cute fan-fiction. The special chapter was hilarious and I loved it. There was so much going on that you never got bored. I adored this and am about to read the sequel called 'Without You, There Is No Me'. This also made me realize that even when you think that no one cares, there is someone out there in the world that does. You may not know it but it's true. You are loved and you are wanted. Suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary situation and it gets rid of the chance of a better future. Suicide always effects someone and there is grief. I lost my best friend so I know what it feels like to lose someone but my situation wasn't suicide. That's not the point, the pain was still there and I was, and still am, hurting. Death is permanent and these situations are only temporary so give life a chance and chose one person to trust out of all the people around you. You can always come to me for help or even if you just want to talk. I'm there for you. Love y'all! Choa!

Listening To:

Kissing In Cars-Pierce The Veil

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro