3 (p1-3)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

--「♡♡♡」-- (I have ocs in this, there's Sugilite, a Lapis fusion, an Apple aura quartz, and an orange pearl, two of those are not mine, but some of the trolls are mine, but Euopia is not mine)

After a while of chasing after Steven, they found themselves at the barn, where the three lapis lazuilis, a peridot and a Sugilite hiding behind the Lapis fusion, surrounding an escape pod that was embedded in the dirt. "Lapis!" Steven yelled, the lapis in the dress looked over at the boy who was calling her name, "Steven, what are you doing here?" Lapis asked, trying to piece together why he was here in the first place, the crash didn't make all that much sound surprisingly, "And why are you in your jammies?" The Lapis fusion commented, with a slight snicker, "Nevermind that, what about the ship that's front of u-" Peridot said, getting cut off by the sound of the ramp of the pod releasing, the gems kept their guard up.

A head with black hair, horns(?) and red and blue glasses poked out, inhaling deeply, "Ah thank gog, fre2h aiir-" The assumed male said with an obvious lisp to him, exhaling before he noticed the gems with their weapons in infront of him, "Aw 2hiit, kk, we have a 2iituatiion-" once he said that, Sugilite quickly went over and covered Steven's ears "Don't listen to his potty mouth, Steven-" The short purple gem said, a short nubby male with gray skin carefully exited the craft, "Greetings, Earthlings- I am Karkat Vantas, we aren't here to start shit with you guys, so lower your weapons" the nubby horned male named Karkat said with a calm tone,  the gems hesitantly obeyed and let their guard down, a little though. Karkat waved his hand gesturing for the others to come out , after the others slowly but surely got out if the craft, two at a time. Once they got out Karkat started naming them one by one, starting the one with aries on her shirt, she was skinny and had the same complexion as karkat, with red painted lips and long messy hair that touched her knees, with ram horns, "This is Aradia, she's- Well, she's dead, there's no nice way to put it.","Hell0 as y0u have 0bvi0usly heard, my name is Aradia, my last name is Megdi0." the lady with white eyes said in a dull and hushed tone, waving slightly, before he moved onto the next, "This is Xhonei, and his matesprit Euiopa", next to Aradia was a tall female with a monocle, black hair and odd looking horns, wearing a cropped dress shirt, what seemed to be high waisted white pants, a untied tie (which kinda defeated the purpose) and white boots stood there, as a skinny guy with freckles, what looked like deer ears, short hair that hid one of his eyes, his horns looked like there was a missing piece to his horns from what they could see he wore a white shirt with black short sleeves was clinging behind her with a frightened expression, the woman assumbly named Euiopa glared at Karkat, then shifted her glare of "You can't tell me what to do you piece of lowblood shit-" to the "Don't fucking you dare touch this Cinnamon Roll" glare, it was a very similar glare to when Ronaldo is getting huffy about someone dissing an anime he liked, and told him the truth about his blog. But Euiopa played with cards as she glared at Pearl specifically, since she was the most saltiest if all of them.

"Xhonei, is well a total wimp and hides behind her most of the time","Shut it shorty." Euiopa hissed, which Karkat only ignored not wanting to explode on Euiopa in front of the gems, he just stepped in front of her "Next, is Tavros." Karkat said to introduce the underweight guy with Taurus on his shirt, his horns were fittingly shaped like a bull's and his hair was styled in a Mohawk that was cleanly shaven , in a wheelchair, "hI" Tavros said waving his hand, his voice was simi weak but still could be made out, "He's, as you can see he's confined to that four wheel device, again there's no nice way to put that one." Karkat said, confusing some of them, before he moved onto a woman with long curly and poofy black hair, many freckles, her horns were a bit wavy and placed where her hairline was, she had ears much Xhonei's, she wore a dull green tunic with her strings dangling, slightly torn brown caprese with pairs of three pockets on each side, her sign was a unknown version of Taurus on the top right pocket, black combat like boots that were slightly torn up, and a wooden bow resting on her shoulder, "This is Megara. She's the temperamental archer" Karkat said, which seen to piss off Megara, "Temperamental? Psh- look in the gog damn mirror before say anything about me" Megara hissed quietly, as Karkat stepped forward, pretending he didn't hear that comment from Megara "Now the more grateful troll, this is Odeevh" Karkat said, kinda obviously talking about the short troll who wore her hair in buns and shielded her eyes with her dark bangs, her horns were curved and even, her choice of fashion was a baggy black shirt under short overalls, even amount of bandaids on her, and.... Yellow swampers, "HI!" Odeevh said as she waved, she seemed very chipper compared to the male who poked his head out of the craft first, "Then, the matesprit of the angry archer, his name is Sollux captor and he's been a pain in my ass since we became 'Friends'." Karkat explained as he stepped towards the male with two pairs of horns and ears, instead of a pair of two, he wore 3D glasses over his solid red and blue eyes , with a black shirt with Gemini in the middle, gray pants and mismatched shoes, he honestly didn't seem really special in terms of appearance, the really only thing that seemed special was his eyes, and horns since the others didn't have two pairs, they only had a pair of two. "Damn 2traiight kk." Sollux said with a loud snicker.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro