6 ~ Listening

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Scarlett woke up and rubbed her eyes as she looked around the room.

This wasn't her room.

She sat up, confused, before she remembered the night before.

She remebered dinner, then a kiss, then dancing, then another kiss, then -- well, something else.

She laughed slightly before getting out of the bed, realising that Richard wasn't there, and that her clothes weren't either.

Wrapping the bedsheet around her, she tied it at the side and walked into the kitchen.

"Morning," Scarlett heard a voice from the other side of the room - making her jump.

Richard chuckled before walking up to her.

He was only wearing a pair of sweatpants, and Scarlett couldn't keep her eyes off his chest.

"Hey, my eyes are up here," Richard chuckled, and Scarlett looked up, blushing.

"Sorry," she laughed, as he closed the distance between them, putting his hands on her hips.

She shivered at his touch.

"I like your... outfit," he laughed, and Scarlett twirled around for him.

"There's only so much you can do with limited resources," she smiled, and he laughed. "What time is it?" Scarlett asked, and Richard looked at his watch.

"8. Why? Do you have to be somewhere? I can drive you," he began, but she interrupted.

"No, no, no, it's fine, just Ava will be a bit worried." Scarlett laughed, and leant against the worktop. "Do you perhaps, have my dress? Or a shirt I could borrow? Not that I don't love this sheet, of course," she grinned, and Richard nodded, walking into the bedroom before returning later with a large t-shirt and pair of boxers.

"Thanks," Scarlett said, as she took the clothes and walked to the bathroom.

"Where're you going?" Richard asked, and she shot him a warning look.

"I'm not changing in front of you!" she smirked, and he rolled his eyes.

"You didn't seem to mind last night," Richard muttered under his breath as Scarlett went into the bathroom.

"What was that?" She grinned, poking her head out from behind the door. Richard shook his head, smiling.

"Nothing,"

After they had eaten breakfast (Richard made scrambled egg), Scarlett decided that she should probably get back home to Ava (despite protests from the part of her brain that told her to pull Richard into a hug and never let go).

Being the gentleman that he is, Richard drove her home, and walked up to her apartment.

They reached the door, and Richard looked to Scarlett, taking her hand in his.

"Listen, I had a really great time last night, and I'd like to do it again sometime." Richard said, and Scarlett smiled.

"I'd like that too,"

"Great - I guess I'll call you then?" he grinned, and Scarlett nodded. Richard started to walk back down the hall.

"Richard?" Scarlett called, and he spun back around to face her.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Thanks, for last night," she smiled, and Richard laughed.

"The pleasure was all mine," he smirked, and Scarlett turned to open the door before she felt his hands tighten around her waist and he pulled her towards him. His lips brushed over hers, and sent a shock down her back. He chuckled before continuing the kiss, pushing her back onto the wall behind.

She didn't even notice the door open.

Ava coughed, and Richard and Scarlett pulled apart, red-faced and breathing heavily.

"I'm awfully sorry, I didn't realise I was intruding," she grinned, and Scarlett glared.

Richard moved away, and laughed.

"I guess I should get going," he turned to Scarlett, "I'll call you," he smiled, before walking off down the hallway.

Scarlett pushed Ava aside and walked into the lounge. It was surprisingly tidy.

Ava must've noticed Scarlett's shock, because she crept up behind and laughed.

"Yeah, I tidied up whilst you were shagging the dwarf,"

Scarlett was about to protest, but then decided against it.

"So you did! On the first date you little minx!" Ava laughed, and Scarlett sat down. "Well you have to tell me all about it! Not the explicit parts - obviously - just what happened!" Ava could hardly contain her excitement.

Scarlett told her the whole story, the dinner, the kiss, the dancing, etc. etc., skipping the explicit content.

When she'd finished, Ava looked like she was in compete shock.

"Wow." she said - still processing the story in her head. "Sounds like the start of an amazing Disney movie," she grinned, and Scarlett laughed.

"He was so - ugh - just amazing!" she grinned, and threw her head back on the sofa.

"But let's get down to the important question." Ava said, and Scarlett raised an eyebrow.

"Which is?"

"Can he, or can he not, introduce me to Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston?" Ava grinned, and Scarlett threw a cushion at her.

"I thought you were going to say something inspiring or interesting!" she laughed.

"Everything I say is inspiring and interesting." Ava smirked as she stood up.

"Of course." Scarlett rolled her eyes, and leant further back into the sofa, replaying the night before in her mind (but this time, she included the explicit bits).

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro