18. Like a Fairy tale

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I thought you will take Agasthya with you..."
Whispered Meghna when she saw Anirudh. They were at the same cafe where they met earlier.

"No... They don't know that I am here, with you..."

"Did you again lie to Aaryan?"

"No... He asked nothing."

Meghna sensed a cold quietness between them. It gave her discomfort. She felt a difference in Anirudh's behavior.

"Why did you asked me to come here?" She asked.

"Just... To say 'Thank You' "
Anirudh replied immediately. He saw the light in her eyes dimming due to tears.

He was killing her last hope...

Meghna smiled. Even though her heart craved for something else, she expected this only.
'Thank you '

"So... You are leaving today itself ? "

"Yes. Today night..."

"Have a safe journey..."

Anirudh thanked her again avoiding an eye contact.

Meghna sighed. It was being really hard for her to control her tears from flowing down. She realised that Anirudh is avoiding her love deliberately.

"I have been a stranger... Haven't I ?"
She murmured in dismay.

Anirudh didn't reply. He had nothing to say, actually. She wasn't a stranger for him, never. He enjoyed their arguments. He respected her strength, the way she shielded his brothers, especially August when he wasn't with them. She was the only girl who made him fall in love...

A lone tear skipped from her large beautiful eyes. Anirudh glared at it. It was shining like the tip of a sword, reflecting her pain. It pierced his heart.

The only mistake she did was that she loved him... She believed him...

"I love you Anirudh..." Meghna uttered under her breath. "I love you..."

Anirudh gulped. But he decided to deny. She should learn to move on... With out him...

"Don't say that you don't love me... You can't hide it..."

Anirudh faked a laugh.
"Do you really think that I am in a situation to love someone... It will be a joke Meghna..."

"Love is not a joke Anirudh..."
Said Meghna closing her eyes. She was trying her best to understand Anirudh's feelings and reasons but he shattered her completely...

"I didn't mean that... I know love is not a joke but..."

"Then? I was just a joke for you... Wasn't I? "

Anirudh stared Meghna with shock filled eyes.

"No..."

Meghna bit her lower lip to suppress her sobs. She couldn't realise how or when she started to love him, only thing she knew was that she needs him... She wants to be his... Madly...

Anirudh never had any confusion. He knew he also love her. He tried his best to make her feel that he won't accept her but miserably failed in front of her cry.

"I love you Meghna... I can't mask it anymore..."

Meghna startled. But before she could intervene, Anirudh continued.

"I would have married you already if I was the same Anirudh, who lived before one or two months... Now I am changed... I have no hope that I can be happy and normal like that anymore..."

Meghna sensed his mind. He was reluctant, not even confused...

"I won't invite you into my world Meghna... There is nothing but pure darkness... Danger and pain... May be, death also..."

Meghna smiled back. She was never afraid of challenges.
"I am already entered in yours Anirudh... And honestly I don't want to run away from you..."

Anirudh exhaled. She was perfect for him... In every means.

"It will be better if you have one more person in your life to stand with you in the battle..."

She never stammered. Her determination was clear in her sound. She was cunning and fearless, beyond his expectations...

Anirudh slowly touched on her fingers, crossing them with his. He stared at her red large lips which was smiling at him...

He felt the heaven...

"I chose a gun... But you made me pick a rose along with it..."

Meghna didn't reply but smiled again.

"I can't promise you a happy life... But I will be with you until my last breath..."
He said.

"I am happy if you are with me..."

After the silence of few moments, Meghna stood up to leave.
"You have to be with your brothers now..." She said.

"Yes..." He agreed with a nod.

She slowly seperated her fingers from his hold but Anirudh hugged her.

She has been his heartbeat... The only flower blossomed in his emptiness and filled him with it's aroma... The missing piece of his soul... Now something more...

Meghna rested her head on his chest. She felt being intoxicated by his warm embrace. Just like a fairytale Princess...

"I hide demons in my eyes... "
He whispered in her ears.

She couldn't control her self from admiring the wild beauty of his green eyes... She replied,
"I love you louder than your demons can scream..."

For them, love became The Strength...

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

"Fading in, fading out

On the edge of paradise...

Every inch of your skin,

is a holy grail I gotta find...

Only you can set my heart on fire...

On fire...

So love me like you do....

Love me like you do...

Touch me like you do...

Touch me like you do...

What are you waiting for? "

- Love Me Like You Do
  By Ellie Goulding

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

I know I am really bad incase of romantic scenes... So...😐😉

All of you,  be ready with your luggages... Let's move to Mumbai to find the....❗️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro