Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Her scent is fucking gone!" Danica rages.

She'd bursted through the front doors of the pool house an hour or so after she left to persue her search.

There wasn't much Asia could do to help locate their intruder so she went more for moral support and out of plain curiosity.

They were pleasantly suprised to return to the house looking as though nothing had ever went wrong.

They would've made a show of their shock if they weren't more pressed about Tempest having gotten away unscathed.

"We don't want your negativity ruining this day for us Danica.

I've spread my wisdom with the group and we've come to the joint decision to not give a shit."

Jasper's shit eating smirk as he lounges back on the sofa succeeds at pissing Danica off.

"If you can't give a shit about protecting our home then there's no hope for our poor country when you eventually join the faction." She lectures him, crossing her arms, a true Danica Marshall stance.

"He knows exactly what happened Dani, that's why he doesn't care." Asia shares her level headed observation with her hot headed friend.

"And that's supposed to mean something? I can't be the only one concerned that one of his psycho bed buddies tried to roast us all alive!"

Jasper grimaces at the assumption visibly which Asia knits her brows at in confusion.

Jasper wasn't known to understand the term 'just friends'.

If it has a pulse, he's banged it. Hell, if it didn't have a pulse he'd bang that too. In the case of vampires only of course.

So what was he up to with a girl that beautiful if he wasn't pursuing her Asia wondered.

Maybe Danica would have too if she could simmer her werewolf rage for a minute or two to see.

"Stop your whining and go get ready for the barbecue Dani. Do some makeup or some shit to make that ugly scowl better to look at." Jasper carries on pushing the young woman's buttons.

"I'll knock you the fuck out you little sh-"

"Dani. He's doing it on purpose let it go." Asia's tone is bored as she holds Danica back by her arm.

This sort of behaviour is nothing new in their dynamic. Danica and Jasper have butted heads more times then Asia could count.

Every year the faction of Erridan celebrate one specific date privately.

It's known by the public of the island that the family treat it as a wake.

A time for grieving loss whilst celebrating their relationship.

Out of the public eye.

They aren't usually known to make appearances anywhere outside of their mansion.

But that day this year was different from the moment the majority of them opened their eyes.

From when the catalyst, Blaise, dragged Aspen out of bed, to the moment they attempted the failed spell on Tempest in his bedroom.

And yet the public and the parents were still blissfully unaware.

It was a relief to all with sensibility.

The twenty fourth of August.

That was the day one of their own was taken from the faction.

The faction know very little about what actually happened and the public know virtually nothing.

Just that Esme Hart, descendant of the angel Jophiel, the angel of love, was once expecting a third child.

And that child wasn't with them anymore.

What the faction know is that the child was taken from the hospital. And never found.

But if they are the power of the world then why not utilise it? Why not use all of their loyal soldiers and storm the world in search of their lost baby?

The answer to that is simple.

Angels being higher beings have a connection to one another.

Their presence can instantly be sensed by blood related family.

And Esme couldn't sense it anymore. Nor could her two sons.

And that's how they knew in their gut that the child had passed away.

Every year after that, the members of the mansion came together as one.

They laughed and cooked for themselves.

They celebrated the life they had and grieved the life they lost.

Or so they thought.

A/n. This is what you all guessed in the original version of Tempestttttt and it annoyed me that I was being predictable so I made this whole mf new book and you'll never guess the plot twist this time 😈

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro