#27 Graffiti Art (A mess)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Once upon a time, there lived a lonely white A4 paper sitting quietly on the printer tray... Everything was calm and peaceful until 3.20 p.m. on a certain Tuesday, two witches came and took the paper out of the tray and started torturing it until it bled with ink....

Such a tragic ending... (′・ω・')

Lol joking joking. Those who are too lazy to read the history of this paper may leave! ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ Until you see the word "Challenge".

~Lyrica's POV~

It all started on a Friday, 15:20. Mya and I came back from school to my house and got readied to go to our piano lessons. While having a snack, we talked about our story and other things etc. I told Mya to update as she was relaying all the works to me because of her school works... 〒▽〒
(Mya: I'm sooo sorry, I'm too lazy and unreliable, hopefully, Lyrica is here to back me up but I know I can't rely on her forever >﹏<)

And so, somehow we discussed about writing my nickname on the paper so that people do not commit art theft. I wanted to try out the signature (at the left corner you can see a lot of "Lyrica's" etc.) I finally found a nice one. Mya tried her own signature as well.

Somehow again, we got lost in another topic "Mascot" which I don't think can be useful much. I was thinking of making mine a musical note and such and when I tried doing a "breve", it looked like a Dango (you know, CLANNAD) Mya made her mascot a cat but she said that she actually wanted it to be a wolf as cats were too mainstream. (Mya: Haha, even though wolves and cats are unrelated...)We started doodling around....

Finally, Mya decided that we can use this poor paper to fill the gaps (again) between the drawings since we are running out of paper (Lol deforestation is the cause of it.) Jk jk. We are actually running out of pretty drawings to post and school isn't helping us a teeny bit... +_+ So, we decided that we can fill it with doodles and publish it for our "creativeness" <(@ ̄︶ ̄@)>

Afterwards, we got into the car and continued it. (The drawings in colours are done in the car ^_^||) It was really fun to draw in the car (^v^) You'll notice our handwriting is really crappy at the right as the car was moving up and down.

And we are left with a paper full of whatever.... and now.... ( ̄∀ ̄)

CHALLENGE
Find a small tree in this mess! Good luck! (・∀・)

~Mya
~Lyrica

A/N: Wow... this is our longest chapter recorded.... ( ゚∀ ゚) I hope you take your time to observe our creation!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro