#66 Official OCs Drawing (Almost Failure)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello humans! XD Good morning! Good afternoon! Good evening! Goodnight! Wah! I am so excited! (>~<) We now have 96 followers (and 96 following of course XD) Not yet 100, but so happy! Thank you everyone! (I don't think I'm ready for another Thank you chapter though.... ⊙_⊙)

Mya! Damn it! ヽ('Д')ノ How dare you leave the job of writing to me everytime?! Ugh.... One day my OC will kill yours!!! (Mya: You should be happy that you can write better than me. I can't imagine all these things to say...~_~)

Here, each of us drew her own OC for our profile pic but it seemed that it was quite an accident. T_T This drawing is supposed to be a failure in many angles (╯з╰)

e.g.
1) I missed out Lyrica's jewels! T_T
2) Lyrica's face is slightly too large XP
3) My hands slipped and misoutlined her legs and chin
4) Her ribbon is supposed to be a jewelry!
5) I messed up her left eye DX
6) The highlights on her hair are.... 囧rz
7) The way I colored her is... ╮(╯▽╰)╭
8) I messed up Mya's head and hair in a big way-_-||
9) The legs are bad.
10) One of Mya's eyes is flattenedT_T
11) The proportions are totally off.
12) And lastly, I got impatient of colouring a failure and you can all see the result=_=

So.... it was such a disappointing occurence that we offered it as a giveaway.... ( ̄∇ ̄) anonymously as we even applied correction fluid on our signature XD

We just left it lying outside (also called littering probably X3) and waited for its future owner to come and read the note we included inside which goes:

"To whorever it may concern,
Please take this drawing and throw it away(failure)"

Here you have it XD

~Lyrica(and Mya)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro