#92 Sagittarius + Turquoise

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Contest Entry for @TheOtakuNerd

I dunno why the paper looks kinda yellowish like Mya's XD I used proper lighting (white lights)

Uhm.... the girl in red is supposed to be Sagittarius, a bow and... red? (as a fire sign). And the girl above her is Melodica who is supposed to be representing turquoise, one of my birthstones. Don't ask me why fire is paired with water ok? I seriously don't know.... =0=

Sagittarius isn't her real name... I haven't thought of it either so.... suggestions anyone? XD Better related to fire and such. Haha!

When drawing this, I kept on thinking this scene as a drawing in my head. The story is sorta cliche but well... ^~^ I'll add a description first.

And also I'm not that good a writer so bear with it in case you read it XP

Description:
Name: Sagittarius (temporary)
Birthday: somewhere between 22 Nov and 21 Dec XP
Height: 1.62 m
Race: Human (with superpowers)
Special: Not yet discovered
Magic: Not yet discovered
Background: Sagittarius and Melodica have been best friends ever since childhood. On the day Melodica turned 14, they decided to explore the mysterious cave hidden behind the waterfalls which they discovered long ago.

They walked on for 1 hour until they spotted something glistening deeper in the cave. Further away, a blinding light shone. The two girls extended their hands to touch it only to find themselves being pulled into a whirlpool flashing with colours and lights.

They lost consciousness and woke up in a different dimension, away from each other. Sagittarius was brought to a hostile world where bloodshed is a commonplace. She escaped into the mountains where she was sheltered by the Fire Priestess.

In order to survive in that world full of dangers till the day she could go back to her world, she took up the bow and learned archery from the non-blood-related younger brother of the Fire Priestess. And she also learned some fire magic from the Fire Priestess herself.

Two years later, Sagittarius finally decided to go on an adventure to find the Crystal of Dimensions which would bring her back to her world. Before her departure, she was given the Celestial Golden Bow in which four red topaz were encrusted.

During her long trip, Sagittarius allied with many friends, each with different goals and she also found the Mystic Turquoise stone containing Melodica as a Goddess of Sea and Water.

They were both overjoyed at their reunion after two years and Melodica became Sagittarius' Weapon Spirit.

Weapon Spirits are supposed to enhance and boost the power of the weapon but their magic attributes were different so Sagittarius had to learn Water Magic from Melodica and also from her friend, a water-manipulating witch.

After months of practice and training, Sagittarius could finally wield the weapon now with two red topaz turned into blue (I didn't make the change in the drawing X3)

The group knitted a tight bond but some of Sagittarius' friends died left her with Melodica and the remaining persons in that brutal world of unending wars. She had to continue her adventure, her goals differed.

Sagittarius no longer wanted to go back to that boring world of hers and decided to stay here for the rest of her life, so she wanted to find the Stone of Resuscitation to bring her friends back to life, not as human beings but as spirits.

On their way, they had been attacked by thugs, thieves, assassins and many more people targetting them.

And this drawing comes from a scene where Sagittarius was about to unleash her skills with a combination of Fire and Water magic.

-NOT THE END-

Such a long story that my fingers are going to die... (╯з╰) Hope you enjoyed it XD

~Lyrica

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro