#94 WIP: Akatsuki no Yona

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Credits to Owner (Drawn not Traced)

Sorry for not updating for so long until yesterday... ( ̄∇ ̄) Mya's fault XD Now 6 more drawings left!

Btw, I have been thinking of hosting an art contest (I have not yet asked Mya XP) It seems fun and all!!! If I can get at least 10 inline-comments on this paragraph, I might just do it! XD (Of course, with Mya's approval first, she hates giving prizes XD That lazy cat) Just 10 comments is not that much, seeing how many of our fellow supporters and fans have an art book so... X3

And oh! If you are using Wattpad on the web or if your phone has some bugs with inline coments, just say something like "Art contest!" and I will count it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uhm.... so... this is the WIP for the cover of our 2nd art book! This is from the anime/manga Akatsuki no Yona, (Sakura Hime has mostly the same genres too XD) which I really recommend to those who like historical genres, action and adventure, and also a super dependable girl (not like certain helpless damsels in distress in the typical shoujo manga/anime).

Yona was a piece of cake while Hak was a........ PAIN IN THE HANDS ^^ The mangaka has a unique style of drawing guys which I can't really get it yet I still love it! And also I took the photo from the same angle as my eyes. I accidentally drew Hak's head slightly too big... XD

Anyone please tell me if there's an official announcement for the 2nd season!!!

Uhm.... About the Sagittarius girl, thank you so much for all the suggestions. I loved each of them! ^^ If only her name could be like 10 words long XD So the names I choose would be......

First Name: Ember (Thanks to @Calintha and PartygirlPOP)
Middle Name: Blaze (Thanks to SleepyOtakuTato)
Last Name: Iteza (Thanks to EvilYandere)

Sorry if you are expecting me to choose only one name but I told you I really love each of them so I did my best and chose at least 3... T_T

Also thanks to Wispwind, Absoleeveezorua and @KawaiiJuviaLockser whose awesome names I didn't get to use...

Mini-rant:
Lately we have been getting a lot of people calling us art thieves ⊙_⊙ Specially our first drawings cause we had not yet started using our signature names... T_T

Mya told me that if we type "SagiCorn_Artists" into Google Image Search, we can see some of our drawings! I swear on our lives that the drawings are really ours cause I have seen most of Mya's drawing IRL and her too.

I mean, seriously, some humans are so annoying ( ̄Д ̄)ノ Can't they see "Credit to Owner's (Drawn not Traced)" on drawings which we used from the Internet? And how the fudge (sorry I have to XP) can they accuse people without proof!

Aaaarrrrg!ヽ('Д')ノ That's kinda frustrating! T_T Seeing our own artwork being called stolen art! What if someone else stole our art and posted it on another site? And we are being accused because of that! ⊙_⊙ That's a possibility!

~Lyrica

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro