#96 Butterfly Girl

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you so much for the 52K reads, 7.8K votes and 288 followers!!!!! I love everyone a lot! (≧∇≦) 4 more drawings left.... (╯з╰)

I tried out a new style but it doesn't really go well right? ^~^ She looks weird.... Her eyebrows are almost invisible! ⊙_⊙

That girl is lying in really shallow water. She is surrounded by butterflies? This drawing is based upon an old selfie I took XP

Uhm.... nothing much to say other than I actually love the butterflies more than the girl ( ̄∇ ̄)

From now on I am going to write down the date in case of art theft issues >:)

Completed on: 18 December 2015

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have gathered enough comments to host a contest! YAY! CHEERS! I really want to start it now but this art book is going to end on the 25th December. So it will be weird if the 2nd part of the contest is not here right?

This is our first contest so a bit of preparation is necessary right? Comment on any ideas which you have an objection. I'll explain all the details later again in the second art book.

1) We are going to have 3 different themes and each theme will have 3 winners (or less if not enough entry)

2) Everyone can participate in all themes but they can win only once.

3) Digital art is allowed but you can only copy from your own drawing. Copying from a drawing which is not yours is not allowed.

4) Prizes are a pain but here is it... If you have anything to add, please mention it before the official post.
1st:
-Votes on all parts of 3 books
-Add art book to reading list
-2 requests without requirements + 2 tutorial request
-Shoutout + Drawing posted in our art book
-Dedication
2nd:
-Votes on all parts of 2 books
-Add art book to reading list
-1 request without requirements + 1 tutorial request
3rd:
-Votes on all parts of 1 book
-1 request without requirements/tutorial request
(We won't give any follow cause we already follow you when you follow us ok?)

5) We won't post the entries but instead, we will tag the name of the person who is entering and you just check out their art book. Or we can copy and paste the link of their drawings.

6) The judging will be made by us, not by people's choice because some art books sometimes have more supporters than others even if their art is amazing.

7) The deadline is in one month. Is that enough time or too much?

8) If the experience is fun, we may even do a contest book and transfer the pages and winners onto it! ^^

9) Any other suggestions? Questions?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey btw anyone knows any awesome vocaloid music for dancing? ^^

Examples are:
Luka Luka Night Fever
World End's Dancehall
Love and Joy
Magnet
SenbonZakura
Romeo and Cinderella

~Lyrica

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro