03 | Recommendation

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[ NOTE ] Feel free to leave your thought about the recommendation in the comments!  

Title: Kaichou wa Maid-sama! | Class President is a Maid!

Genre: Shoujo, Romance, Dama, Comedy, School Life

Synopsis: Being the first female student council president isn't easy, especially when your school just transitioned from an all boys high school to a co-ed one. Aptly nicknamed "Demon President" by the boys for her strict disciplinary style, Misaki Ayuzawa is not afraid to use her mastery of Aikido techniques to cast judgment onto the hordes of misbehaving boys and defend the girls at Seika High School.

Yet even the perfect Ayuzawa has an embarrassing secret-she works part-time as a maid at a maid café to help her struggling family pay the bills. She has managed to keep her job hidden from her fellow students and maintained her flawless image as a stellar student until one day, Takumi Usui, the most popular boy in school, walks into the maid café. He could destroy her reputation with her secret... or he could twist the student council president around his little finger and use her secret as an opportunity to get closer to her.

Author's Note: Favorite. Almost everybody knows this anime under shoujo category! Why you ask?

Because TAKUMI! Takumi is air, Takumi is life! Hahaha!

You just have to admit, he is the ideal BOYFRIEND. When he does mushy stuff to misaki, everyone faints. Lol. Ok Im exaggerating here. I like Misaki's character, not the usual weak and helpless heroine, she actually is cool, super cool. This is one of the anime that I wished never ended.

Title:  Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch

Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Musical, Magic, Shoujo, Adventure

Synopsis: As the mermaid princess of the North Pacific (one of the seven mermaid kingdoms), Lucia entrusts a magical pearl to a boy who falls overboard a ship one night. Lucia must travel to the human world to reclaim her pearl and protect the mermaid kingdoms. Using the power of music Lucia is able to protect herself and the mermaid kingdoms from a growing evil force.

Author's Note: Favorite. This is a plot alike with Little Mermaid.. just with hell of a twist. Mermaids transform into magical girl form when singing. The heroine fell in love with the boy and evil claims the kingdom. Thinking about it now, how the hell did they use microphone under the sea? Oh well, that's anime for yha. LOL.The art is quite good compared nowadays. Music is really catchy but sounds stereo. Plot is generic shoujo type.

Title: Soredemo Sekai Wa Utsukushii | The World Is Still Beautiful

Genre: Adventure, Shoujo, Romance, Fantasy, Drama

Synopsis: Nike, the fourth princess of the Rain Dukedom and one who holds the power to call forth the rain, travels to the Sun Kingdom to marry Sun King Livius for her country, despite her own reluctance. She soon discovers that the King, who conquered the world in only three years after his ascendance to the throne, is still a child! Furthermore, for trivial reasons, he has demanded that Nike call forth the rain...?! 

Author's Note: Favorite. This anime isnt your typical shoujo. It made me look like a pedo fangirling King Livius, yes he is young and I do not care! Hahahaha!I squealed months worth when they first kissed. I re-watched the whole series and still finds myself drowned in tears. Yes, it is tear jerking. You need a heart transplant if you don't cry!

Really, the Farewell Rain song was heart stopping, tear draining, nose clogging scene. I just cant xD

Title: Shugo Chara

Genre: Fantasy, Shoujo, Adventure, School Life, Romance, Drama, Magic, Transformation

Synopsis: Now Utau has left Easter and restarted her singing career, while Ikuto still remains at Easter. To replace Utau Easter hires a new character, Lulu. Lulu has the power to create question mark eggs, instead of x-eggs. Throughout this season we start to see all the love interests more so then in the first season. Tadase and Amu seem to be a couple now, but they have their problem, especially when Amu starts hiding Ikuto in her room. She lies to Tadase, her family and all the Guardians about it, which in the end causes more problems then she expected. Easter also has a new plan to control Ikuto. Using his violin Easter controls Ikuto so that he transforms into Death Rebel. The sound of his violin turns all the heart eggs with in distance into x-eggs. With a large amount of x-eggs gathered, the embryo will soon turn up.

Author's Note: This anime reminded me of card captor sakura, with all the transformations and stuff.. but they're very different. Loved the quality of graphics and how shiny their hairs are. Hahahaha! My favorite plot twist in this one is with Nadeshiko... I cannot.. *internal screaming*

Title: Special A

Genre: School Life, Romance, Drama, Shoujo, Comedy

Synopsis: Hikari Hanazono has always been second to Kei Takishima. When they were six years old, their pro-wrestling loving fathers introduced them to each other. Assuming that she was the best in wrestling, young Hikari challenged Kei to a wrestling match only to be thoroughly defeated by him.

Ever since that fateful incident, Hikari swore to beat Kei in school grades, sporting events—anything. To do this, she has enrolled in the same school as Kei since elementary. Now she attends Hakusenkan, an ultra elite school, that costs her carpenter father a lot of money.

Hikari and Kei are the top two students in the school, with Kei holding firmly to that number one position. While Hikari considers Kei to be a rival and important friend, she is completely unaware that Kei loves her. The story primarily focuses on Hikari and her constant attempts to defeat her one and only rival, Kei, and how she finds love in their rivalry.

Author's Note: All time favorite shoujo!You guys don't know how much I looooooove this anime! Rewatched it several times and still can't get engough! The rom-com is strong in this one. Ideal boyfriend Kei.. kyaaaah! and the ultra dense Hikari.. hahaha!

Enough said. Or else I'll consume the whole chapter. LOL

Title: Shin Shirayuki-hime Densetsu Pretear

Genre: Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Magic, Shoujo, Superpower

Synopsis: A sixteen-year-old girl is struggling to adjust to a new step-family when seven guys appear on the scene revealing that she possesses a special magical power. Shying away from the strange group, she later joins them when a monster places her friend's life in jeopardy. Without training, she must prove herself capable to take up the sacred duty of the Pretear. They must resolve their differences and work together to defeat the evil princess intent on destruction.

Author's Note: Fusion transformations with guys.. yeah.. this is it. The humor and romance is really good in this this. The guys are bishie that you would want to ship the heroin to everyone. The HayatexHimeno and SasamexHimeno ships.. I remember being torn between tthe ships.. lol.. the twist at the end was good too. 

Title: Katanagatari

Genre: Action, Adventure, Historical, Martial Arts, Chanbara, Romance

Synopsis: In an Edo-era Japan lush with a variety of sword-fighting styles, Shichika Yasuri practices the most unique one: Kyotouryuu, a technique in which the user's own body is wielded as a blade. The enigmatic seventh head of the Kyotouryuu school, Shichika lives quietly in exile with his sister Nanami until one day—the wildly ambitious strategist Togame barges into their lives.

Togame brazenly requests that Shichika help in her mission to collect twelve unique swords, known as the "Deviant Blades," for the shogunate. Shichika accepts, interested in the girl herself rather than petty politics, and thus sets out on a journey. Standing in their way are the fierce wielders of these legendary weapons as well as other power-hungry entities who seek to thwart Togame's objective. In order to prevail against their enemies, the duo must become an unbreakable team as they forge ahead on a path of uncertainty and peril.

Author's Note :At fist I thought it was a continuation of monogatari xD.. Lol.. but this is a good anime nonetheless. I love how very little cliffhanger they offer you but it keeps you wanting to click for more episodes :)

Recommended by ToxicPanda876 : This story is lit!!! Katanagatari is about Shichika Yasuri, a swordsman that fights without a sword, and Togame, an ambitious strategist that sets out on an adventure to collect twelve legendary swords for the shogunate. This story if very light but soon gets very heartfelt later on. It really hit me hard at the end and left me heartbroken and yearning for more, but it was really worth it.

(Wattpader since May 11,2016/ 140+ followers)

Title: Chihayafuru

Genre: Game, Josei, Sports, Drama

Synopsis: Ayase Chihaya is a cheerful tomboy without any ambitious aspirations in life. At school one day, she meets a boy named Wataya Arata who is an outcast at school. Feeling pity despite peer pressure, Chihaya befriends Arata as he reveals to her his aptitude in karuta which institutes Chihaya's dream to become a karuta queen.

Author's Note: First off, the art is great! Some might lose interest in the first 5 episodes because it's about a boring card game. Don't! keep watching as this anime is a jewel! you'll get hooked up and find yourself thrilled and anticipate their games. Yes, they are just sitting there and flipping cards but the true beauty is the moments of triumph and struggles they face and of course the touch of one sided romance lol.

I came to love each character and actually afraid of season 3 because of what I fear will happen to the relationships and possible awkwardness. Hahaha, it's just me. Give it a shot! 

Title: The Melancholy of Haruri Suzumiya

Genre: Comedy, Mystery, Parody, School Life, Sci-Fi

Synopsis: Kyon, your typical high school student, has long given up his belief in the supernatural. However, upon meeting Haruhi Suzumiya, he quickly finds out that it is the supernatural that she is interested in—aliens, time travelers, and espers among other things. When Haruhi laments about the lack of intriguing clubs around school, Kyon inspires Haruhi to form her own club. As a result, the SOS Brigade is formed, a club which specializes in all that is the supernatural.

Much to his chagrin, Kyon, along with the silent bookworm, Yuki Nagato, the shy and timid Mikuru Asahina, and the perpetually smiling Itsuki Koizumi, are recruited as members. The story follows the crazy adventures that these four endure under their whimsical leader, Haruhi. The story is based on the light novels by Nagaru Tanigawa.

Author's Note: One of my favorites! There's just too many random happy comics and it's just all happy and light. Hahaha!

Title: Diabolik Lovers

Genre: Shoujo, Harem, Vampire

Synopsis: At the behest of her father, Yui Komori goes to live in a secluded mansion, home to the six Sakamaki brothers—Shuu, Reiji, Ayato, Kanato, Laito, and Subaru—a family of vampires. Though at first the siblings are confused as to why the girl has arrived, they soon realize that she is to be their new "sacrificial bride," not to mention their other, more carnal intentions for her. After meeting the brothers, Yui quickly begins to question why her father would have sent her here and why she feels a strange, new pain in her chest. With each brother more sadistic than the last, Yui's life as a captive takes a harrowing turn in her new home. As her days turn into endless nights, and each brother vows to make her his own, Yui falls deeper and deeper into madness and ecstasy. 

Author's Note: This is bishie fanservice overload. LOL.. you'd wish you were the heroine. Blood sucking... bloooood.. and.. yeah... can be too sexy for the heart xD

Title: Fukumenkei Noise | Anonymous Noise

Genre: Romance, Shoujo, Musical, Slice of Life, Drama

Synopsis: Every day, a young girl wearing a mask stands by the beach and sings a nostalgic melody. After experiencing two sudden heart-wrenching partings when she was only a child, Nino Arisugawa has been singing her songs to the ocean, bound by a promise made with her two childhood friends—her first love, Momo Sakaki, and a boy who composed music, Kanade "Yuzu" Yuzuhira. Having never met each other, the boys both individually promised that if Nino was ever separated from them, her voice would be the beacon to reunite them once again.

After six long years, destiny has finally placed Nino, Momo, and Yuzu in the same high school. However, the passage of time has changed many things in their lives—while Nino relentlessly attempts to fulfill her childhood promise with the boys, Yuzu's feelings for her from the past resurface, and Momo goes to great lengths to prevent a reunion with Nino. Through music, will they be able to mend their friendship and overcome all the feelings involved in this complicated love triangle?  

Recommended by pink_buds : the whole anime's great. The plot is good, the character development is amazing and as the anime is about singing, the songs produced are pretty great in my opinion.

Author's Note: This is a ship trap. The kind that you'd root for the guy but actually might end up with the other.. and that is my nightmare.. Hahaha! It is a nice school life filled with musical struggles and love triangle.

Title: Hotarubi No Mori E

Genre: Drama, Romance, Shoujo, Supernatural

Synopsis: Intrigued by the tale of a mountain god, six-year-old Hotaru Takegawa loses her way in the ancient forest while visiting her uncle. Exhausted and desperate for help, Hotaru is thrilled to find a masked forest spirit named Gin. She learns the hard way that she should not touch the boy, or he would disappear. In spite of this, Gin leads Hotaru out of the forest and warns her never to return when she promises to come again with a gift.

Paying no heed to his cautionary words, and despite being separated by both distance and planes of existence, Hotaru and Gin become close friends as she visits him every summer. However, their relationship and resolve are put to the test, when romantic feelings conflict with the one and only rule.

Based on Yuki Midorikawa's of the same name, is a tale of friendship and compromise of two people who should never have crossed paths, as their lives become hopelessly intertwined.  

Title: K-ON!

Genre: School Life, Music, Comedy

Synopsis: The student band "After School Tea Time" (lead guitarist Yui Hirasawa, bassist Mio Akiyama, drummer Ritsu Tanaika, and keyboardist Tsumugi Kotobuki) are ready to graduate and take their band to new heights. But before they can do that, they must recruit new members to ensure the survival of the light music club!

Between band practice, club recruitment, and studying, the girls stumble through daily teenager life: concerts, college applications, holidays, and vacations. Along with junior club member Azusa Nakano, the girls of K-On!! are ready to make their senior year of high school a great one!  

Author's Note: A bunch of goofball girls in their daily school life filled with mischiefs and musical challenges.

Title: Saiunkoku Monogatari

Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Drama, History, Fantasy, Romance

Synopsis: Most people think being born into a noble family means a life of comfort and wealth. That couldn't be further from the truth for Shuurei Kou. Despite the Kou family being an old and important bloodline, they've fallen on hard times. Shuurei's father works as an archivist in the Imperial library, which is a prestigious position, but unfortunately not one that pays much. To put food on the table, Shuurei works odd jobs such as teaching young children or playing live music in a restaurant―and even then, it's barely enough.

Then, one day, a court advisor makes Shuurei an offer. If she becomes the concubine of the new, but lazy, emperor and teaches him how to become a good ruler, then she will receive 500 pieces of gold. Never one to turn down good money, Shuurei accepts the proposition. After all, the new emperor only prefers men so her virtue is safe... or so she thinks.

The more time she spends in the palace, the more her old dream of becoming a court official is reignited. There's only one problem: she's a woman and women do not become government officials. Shuurei may be able to turn the emperor into a good ruler, but will it be at the expense of her own aspirations?

Author's Note: This anime is really nice.. bishie everywhere and it constantly reminded me of fushigi yuugi xD Hahahaha!

Title: Aria
Genre:
Fantasy, Sci-Fi. Slice of Life

Synopsis: Drift peacefully into Neo Venezia, a city on the planet Aqua (formerly known as Mars). By the 24th century, humans have found a way to colonize the previously uninhabitable planet. As futuristic as that sounds, Neo Venezia is still teeming with rustic beauty; gondolas on wide canals and waterways are the main mode of transportation. The city itself is a faithful replication of Manhome's (the planet formerly known as Earth) Venice.

To make sure that residents and tourists alike get the most from Neo Venezia's many wonders, companies offering guided tours via gondola were formed, one of which is named Aria Company.

This is the workplace of Akari Mizunashi, a free spirited teenager from Manhome who is now a novice Undine (the title given to tour guides). Join Akari as she becomes intimately acquainted with other Undine, tourists, Neo Venezia's residents, and even the city itself, learning many valuable life lessons along the way, such as the wonderful truth that there are such things as manmade miracles.

Title: Last Exile

Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi

Synopsis: It's the dawn of the Golden Age of Aviation on planet Prester, and retro-futuristic sky vehicles known as vanships dominate the horizon. Claus Valca, a flyboy born with the right stuff, and his fiery navigator Lavie are fearless racers obsessed with becoming the first sky couriers to cross the Grand Stream in a vanship. But when the high-flying duo encounters a mysterious girl named Alvis, they are thrust into the middle of an endless battle between Anatoray and Disith—two countries systematically destroying each other according to the code of chivalric warfare. Lives will be lost and legacies determined as Claus and Lavie attempt to bring peace to their world by solving the riddle of its chaotic core.

Title: Tokyo Mew Mew

Genre: Fantasy, Super Powers, Transformation, Fantasy, Shoujo, Action, Adventure, Drama, Romance

Synopsis: On her first date with the cutest boy in school, Ichigo is zapped by a mysterious ray that scrambles her DNA with that of the endangered Iriomote wildcat. The next day, Ichigo discovers that she has developed the agility (and occasionally the ears and tail) of a cat, as well as the power to transform into a pink-haired superheroine, Mew Ichigo. She and four other girls, each endowed with the genes of a different "Red Data" animal, have been selected for the top-secret Mew Project, which aims to protect the Earth from an alien menace known as Deep Blue. 

Author's Note: I cant really say anything in this anime. I forgot the story. All I remember was that they transform and save the world. LOL. It's like sailormoon, cat version. The romance I think was good too.

Title: Madan No Ou To Wanadis | The King of the Magic Bullet and Vanadis

Genre: Adventure, Super Powers, Fantasy, Harem, Military, Action, Strategy

Synopsis: In a fantasy version of Europe, a war between enemy countries is brewing. One of these countries, Zhcted, has its seven regions ruled by War Maidens, known as Vanadis. Equipped with powerful dragon-carved weapons, Eleonora "Elen" Viltaria, one of the Vanadis, launches an invasion against their neighboring rival country of Brune. Eventually, Tigrevurmud "Tigre" Vorn, a young archer and an earl for Brune's region of Alsace, has his entire army decimated at Elen's hands. In a strange twist of events, Elen spares Tigre, and gives him the order, "Become mine!" What could be the meaning behind this new alliance?

Adapted from the light novel written by Tsukasa Kawaguchi, Madan no Ou to Vanadis is an epic adventure filled with complex war tactics and beautiful women. Trapped in a multinational conflict, Tigre and Elen are swept up in a war filled with dark secrets, conspiracies, and corruption.

Author's Note: Favorite. The art is great and battle plots are good. Typical harem love story. Love how calm and genius the protagonist is. Though, I'd say that it's a cliffhanger! Hahaha!

Title: Shikabane Hime | Corpse Princess

Genre: Mystery, Action, Girls with guns, martial arts

Synopsis: After being brutally murdered along with her family, Makina Hoshimura turns into a Shikabane Hime, a living corpse contracted to the Kougon Cult, in order to exert revenge on the mysterious undead organization responsible for her death. She is assisted in this task by Keisei Tagami, her contracted priest and former friend. This series follows the story of Keisei's younger brother Ouri, a boy with an unusual attraction to death, who slowly discovers his brother's secret and gets dragged into the world of the Shikabanes.

Author's Note: Initially, I thought this is going to be a zombie kind of anime but turns out to be a killing spree of corpse. The plot said 108 corpse, but the first season isn't about that at all. I kinda hated how sloppy, confused and annoying the younger brother is. He just keeps on getting in trouble and mope around, hmm, just like a typical weak protagonist. Other than that, the battles are great and the final two episodes is enough to urge you watch the second season which entails the whole 108 corpse story. Twists in the end is great and personally, I wished to see more of the ending.

Title: Ojamajo Doremi

Genre: Comedy, Magic, Shoujo

Synopsis: Doremi refers to herself as the "unluckiest bishoujo in the world". Her little sister that treats her like a child, her parents that fight almost every day and her crush is in love with another girl. Doremi aspires to become a witch, hoping that magic can solve all her problems. Doremi then finds a real witch, but after calling the witch out the witch is transformed into a green blob incapable of using magic. Blaming Doremi for the incident, the witch takes Doremi as an apprentice, hoping that despite Doremi's constant misuse of magic Doremi will become a witch someday. Doremi then recruits her two best friends as witch apprentices, and together they aim to pass the witch exams and become full fledged witches. 

Author's Note: Another of my childhood anime. It is your typical kid anime of magical girls and everyday mischiefs. It's just happiness and light adventures all over.

----------   ---   ----------

[ OTAKU CORNER ] Recommend your favorite anime by filling out a form!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro