Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avneet came back to her room.

Avneet's father (to her mother) : you should talk to her, I feel like she is worried for something from evening. I hope we are not disturbing her life.

Avneet's mother : I don't think so, but don't worry I will talk to her and she must have some office tension. Dont worry, now she is responsible enough to handle her problem herself.

Avneet's father nodded.

Meanwhile,

In room,

Avneet is feeling jealous so she told herself to behave normal and then call Siddharth to talk.

On second ring of call only, Siddharth picked up the call.

Like, he was just waiting for her call.

Siddharth : hello?

Avneet : hello...

Siddharth : what's up baby? All good there?

Avneet : yes.

Siddharth : so how's your day with your mom - dad and I hope they liked and believed everything what you had told them.

Avneet : Yes, They are happy for me and they are feeling so good here. (She sounds low and dry in voice tone)

Siddharth : what happened? All good na....

Avneet : Yes....

Siddharth : so why are you sounds low today?

Avneet : uhm....

Siddharth : what happened? You can tell me if there is any problem we can sort it together.

Avneet can't tell him that she is feeling insecure and Jelous just because he is staying with Jannat in her resident.

Siddharth : Avneet, are you there baby?

Avneet : Yes, there is nothing to worry about I was just missing you that's it, I got addicted of you now and I feel so incomplete without you. (She said in loving tone but with baby sad tone)

Siddharth : awie, no worries baby it's about only few days after that we will be together again and we are doing this to keep this relationship live long na. So dont worry and stay happy around your parents.

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro