Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After this,

Siddharth went to sleep because he didn't had any idea that what Avneet is thinking in his residence.

But,

Avneet is not able to sleep tonight, she kept twisting on bed whole night but sleep is becoming her enemy today and not ready to come close to her eyes at all.

Avneet POV

I know, I must have some misunderstanding and Siddharth and Jannat mam is just friends but literally I had no idea that if he won't come back to home then he have to go at Jannat mam's house..

Ahhh.... I am so irritated and insecure, I know I can trust Siddharth sir and Jannat mam but this heart wants security and assurity, but it will gonna be same for 7 days.

No no no, I can't live with this fear for 7 days straight.

I have to do something tomorrow but I have to be careful, because I can't make Siddharth sir feel that I don't trust him.

So I have to do something wisely but what?

I kept thinking all night.

POV ends.

Next day,

Avneet seems really tired, she didn't slept whole night after all.

She had something in her mind to do.

She get ready for office and ready to leave after breakfast.

Avneet's father : what happened Avneet, you seems tired my child?

Avneet : no dad, there is nothing like that it's just I hadn't slept properly yesterday night.

Avneet's mother : why?

Avneet : actually....

Avneet's father cuts in middle.

Avneet's father : I know the actual reason, why she didn't slept properly, she must miss....

Uncle stopped after this which make Avneet feels nervous that how her father knows that she was missing Siddharth whole night.

She thought that maybe he heard her talking to Siddharth yesterday night.

Avneet : what are you saying dad? (She asked in nervous tone)

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro