Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avneet : agree, they loves me a lot and after meeting you they must feeling so happy.

Siddharth : hmm, I can understand every parent get extra careful for their innocent child and I can understand their concern.

Avneet : yes, but god send you to take care of me here in this stranger's city for me.

Siddharth : oh yeah, but I was stranger too when you came.

Avneet : but now you are my whole life, you don't even know that how much I missed you in just one night

Siddharth : night. 😏😏😏

Avneet : yaar, please you know what I mean, stop teasing me, we should do something so we could spend time together.

Siddharth : we are spending time together, baby... But this is possible in cars and office only for few days.

Avneet : hmm, where will you go and sleep tonight?

Siddharth : I will go to Jannat's house only, that's my comfort place and I feel good only with her.

Avneet : why can't you go and stay in hotel, I mean.... Jannat mam must feel awkward around you. And her boyfriend could also raise doubt on it

Siddharth : no way, everyone knows that how close Jannat and me but as friends, that's it, we never ever looked at each other like a girl and boy thing.

Avneet : hmm.

Avneet is feeling jealous and insecure but she know if she would say something against his relationship with Jannat.

Then he will surely feel so bad, because the whole society trust their friendship so he must wish more trust from her.

But, her love is insecure, because she feels she is easily replaceable and she never wants to lose Siddharth doesn't matter how much insecure and kiddish she have to be for that.

So, she thought something better to do.

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro