Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avneet hurry and open the door for her mother, but she is really nervous and not with any excuse she can't defend herself.

If, her mother get to know that hide Siddharth in her bathroom.

Avneet is sweating, but with a smile, she open the door while rubbing her eyes, showing that she was in deep sleep.

Avneet's mother : I came here to talk about your boss Siddharth..... (Aunty just took her name and Avneet thought that her mother maybe had seen her bringing him in her room)

Avneet : Actually mom... I can... (She said in defensive tone)

Avneet's mother : let me complete, at least.... Your boss Siddharth gifted this dress for you, but I think, the size isn't correct so I want to wear it and check it once.

Avneet : oh, but I can try it tomorrow as well mom, why are you in hurry? (She asked with a casual reaction)

Avneet's mother : look, it's mentioned on the tag that this dress can be change and replace within 24 hours only. And you would me out of time in morning. So try it so if it would be size error then we will correct it.

Avneet : mom, don't worry... Siddharth sir have the best idea of my body measurements.

She said and after a moment she realised that what the stupid statement she gave.

Avneet's mother : What? What did you just said?

Avneet cover up smartly.

Avneet : yes mom, I mentioned above everything in last employee details submission.

Avneet's mother : oh okay. But it will take only 5 minutes, just check it and then I will go and sleep and you can sleep too.

Avneet : okay mom.

She thought to do it faster, so she can release Siddharth from Bathroom.

As, soon she take it in hand, she realise that how would she change it now.

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro