Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avneet's mother : you take care of yourself, Avneet, we will keep talking to you on calls and video calls and don't be sad. We will come soon.

Avneet's father : yeah, and you should be happy that you have such a great mentor like your boss, Siddharth. Learn from him, make your name and make all of us proud like this.

Siddharth smiled as her dad praised him.

Avneet : yes dad, I will do my best.

Avneet hugs her father.

Avneet's mother (to Siddharth) : sorry Siddharth Sir, if I said something wrong to you, please don't mind... I saw my child in you so maybe in that emotion I may cross any lines. So sorry.

Siddharth : why are you saying like this, Aunty... You are like my mother!!

Avneet's father : yes, you are family to us, and we are really assured now that our Avneet is safe here, until you are around him.

Siddharth (in mind)

Yes, that's true, she is safe from every problem here until I am alive, except me. Who will save my baby girl now.

Hey Siddharth, shut up... Stop thinking such things.

Avneet : I will miss you, Mom - dad.

Avneet's mother : we will miss you more, but we will come soon again and next time with a good news, because your uncle bring your kundali, and we will find a groom for you really soon.

Aunty thought she would blush hearing this. But, Avneet made an irritated face.

Avneet : why this soon, mom... I just started my career.

Avneet's father : so what? We will a boy, who will respect your work.

Siddharth : it's your family matter, uncle... But if you find a boy for Avneet in this city only, it would be even better.

Avneet gave an angry look to him.

Siddharth : some business related guy will be best for her.

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro