Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avneet's mother : okay, as you say.

Avneet's father : May God bless you, Siddharth. And make you more and more successful day by day.

Siddharth : thanks uncle, this meant a lot.

Avneet : I will bring your bags.

Avneet's mother : we will carry.

Avneet's father : no, I will carry.

Before, they could Siddharth walked ahead pull them on his shoulders and walk out.

Avneet's parents are flattered on him till now, Siddharth dropped them to airport.

They are going with flight for second time in life. They bid bye to them. And Avneet and Siddharth headed towards the office.

Siddharth didn't speak up too much today, as right now, she is sad.

Because, she was in a situation where she didn't get time to spend with her family heartily.

Avneet : I am already missing my mom - dad. (She said, when they reached office)

Siddharth : it's okay, if you wish I will book your flight to your hometown and you can go and meet them.

Avneet : hmm. I will go next week.

Siddharth : let's go inside, now we should focus a bit on work.

Avneet had something in mind, but she didn't told him right here. She waited for right time and right place.

Siddharth and Avneet went inside the office, Siddharth went to his cabin and Avneet to her desk respectively.

Reem came to her.

Reem : heyy, Avneet... How's uncle aunty? Why don't you bring them to my house for dinner tonight?

Avneet : they went back to hometown, it was urgent so they had to go.

Reem : all well?

Avneet : yes, just some business thing, come have a seat?

Reem : so, how's life going on with Prince Charming?

Avneet : Prince Charming?

Reem : dont act innocent, Avneet.... Everyone have idea in office that there is something brewing between you are Siddharth, sir?

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro