Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Siddharth : are you still nervous?

Avneet : obviously, I am.... This is gonna be my first meeting with my mother in law.... Ahhh... I am seriously scared.

Siddharth : don't worry, my mother won't eat you.

Avneet : this is not funny for me, you know I was thinking about this only whole day, just imagine what if aunty rejected me.

Siddharth : think positive, Avneet... Why are you thinking all this.

Avneet : okay, let's start the classes, help me to prepare to present myself in front of aunty.

Siddharth : okay, I tell you everything about my mother, then you maybe understand that what kinda behavior my mother will like the most.

Avneet : okay.

Siddharth : so firstly, my mother is religious lady, she is core believer of God, even after having hundred of servants in house, my mother do all the religious work herself without any help.

Avneet : oh, that's easy... Because I am religious too.

Siddharth : but, baby my mother usually wake up at 4 AM.

Avneet : oh, okay.... But that's not something I can't do.

Siddharth : great.

Avneet : next?

Siddharth : do you like green vegetable?

Avneet : oh please.... I don't like those leafy vegetables and you know that, sir.

Siddharth : my mother mostly eat them happily, she love green vegetable in dinner.

Avneet : is it?

Siddharth : yes. So, you should avoid having dinner with them? (Siddharth said a bit teasingly)

Avneet : why?

Siddharth : because your taste won't match with my mother.

Avneet : why? I also love green vegetable, spinach is my favorite. (She said immediately changing her words and choices)

Siddharth : you just said....

Avneet : forget about it, from now I love green vegetable... Next?

Siddharth : oh god, like this it's gonna be easy.

Avneet : next? (She is still nervous)

Siddharth : my mother is hygienic and she is punctual too.

Avneet : okay, that's too something I can adapt.

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro