Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Siddharth : what?

Jannat : you are feeling possessive for her. Good going, My dear bestie. (She said teasingly)

Siddharth : I am not behaving possessive at all, and why would I feel possessive. She is free to wear anything what she wish.

Jannat : oh really? So, what's an issue let the other guys admire her, she is looking sexy today, isn't it? (This statement is just to boil his blood in jealousy)

Siddharth gulped the shot of drink in once. And he smash it on table.

Jannat : Siddharth, careful.

Siddharth : hm.

Jannat : Siddharth, I feel like you love her my dear. I think you should do something for this.

Siddharth : there is nothing like love and all, it's just she is my responsibility so I am trying to keep her safe from every evil eye.

Jannat : oh please, stop this drama, you will never mind if she wear even shorter dress than this but just in front of you.

Siddharth think of it and he agreed internally, that maybe he won't mind that.

His problem is that she wear such revealing dress in public appearance.

The bartender again fill his glass and he finish it in once again.

Jannat : Siddharth, control yaar.... That's it, you know very well that you can't handle alchohol.

Siddharth : hmm.

He wipe his lips with his handkerchief and he walked towards her.

She was standing with her other friends of office.

Siddharth interrupted the conversation.

Sm1 (from group) : good evening sir, and thank you so much for this party sir.

Siddharth : hmm, your welcome... Enjoy.

Avneet is looking at him.

Siddharth : let's go, Avneet.

Avneet is surprised because it's just 8 PM and Siddharth asking her to leave party with him.

Siddharth : you all enjoy, we will see you tomorrow in office. Let's go. (She hold her hand so rightfully)

Avneet is lost in this feeling and she just walked with him.

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro