Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

They went to their respective rooms. But, Siddharth think about what Jannat told him.

Siddharth POV

Jannat was right, staying together in same flat is wrong because I had no commitments with Avneet.

Neither we are in clear state of mind, where we can confess that what we exactly feel for each other.

Yeah, that a truth that I feel for her. And I actually feel like I love her, but this is not enough.

Because, her feelings matters too.

Sometime, I really feel, she also likes me the same way I do. But, sometime I feel that she is just too innocent to understand everything.

Maybe, she is just attracted, or not thinking that way I am thinking.

I just don't know, I am really confused.

Siddharth got up from his bed, he took his phone, he had a picture of Avneet in his phone, actually it's a picture uploaded by Reem on party day.

She zoomed her in picture.

Uhm.... I will confess her my feelings on This Thursday.

It's Siddharth's birthday on Thursday. So, he decided to tell her on his birthday which is just 2 days away from here.

POV ends.

Siddharth slept in her room.

Meanwhile,

At night,

Avneet kept thinking whatever happened in last two evenings, first that kiss, then this care which he shown towards her.

She was already impressed with Siddharth, but now she feels like she is in love with her boss.

She is trying to hold this overflow of emotions, she is feeling. But she can't.

This is something divine, this is something uncontrollable.

She opened her phone and start reading random billionaire with common girl type fan fiction.

She found the same idea, Reem given to her of watching movie together with him.

Because, it can generate heat moments between them.

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro