Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jannat : so, what did you think, how are you going to propose her? Any cafe, restaurant date, candle light dinner or what? (She is so happy for them, and more excited than Siddharth)

Siddharth : wait wait, I thought about it. But, Avneet is a simple girl, I don't want to make it tough for her or awkward for her. So, I will do it simply.

Jannat : yaar, it will be most memorable day of your life, how can it be simple?

Siddharth : it should be, simple but beautiful. Don't worry, I will tell you after I propose her. Right now, I am nervous thinking about her answer.

Jannat : don't worry, I can see on her face. She will definitely say "YES".

Siddharth : I hope so.

Meanwhile,

Avneet came back to her desk, she is so upset and jealous since she saw Jannat and Siddharth together in each other's arms.

She know friends can hug but there is no limits then, she is aware of that too.

She is not even his friend, so she is more scared that if he can kiss her. So why can't he go close to Jannat who is his bestie.

She is in hurry now to think and go close to Siddharth anyhow soon as possible.

She started searching for movies, she can watch with Siddharth.

But, mostly romantic movies are full of kissing and romantic scenes, so she find a blooming cute love story to watch.

Now, she only have to convince Siddharth to sit beside him and watch movie with her.

The day passed away,

Avneet is praying from God that He won't deny to watch movie with her.

They sit in car today, usually they don't talk in car but today Avneet initiate the conversation.

Avneet (all of sudden, spoke up) : sir, do you like watching movies?

Siddharth nodded.

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro