Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Siddharth : but, this sudden horror scenes are fun of such kinda movies, and it was nothing. The character will build more horrific ahead.

Avneet shivers for a moment. But, then she remember what Reem told her that Billionaire's like Siddharth Kundra like strong girls. (According to fanfic knowledge)

Siddharth : should I change this movie?

Avneet : no sir, I am completely fine I love horror movies. (When she can't even watch towards screen)

But, background music making the environment more scary and Avneet is literally shivering but she control herself for 20 minutes. She kept watching towards screen somehow.

But, in next horror scene, she screamed again in fear.

Siddharth paused the video.

Siddharth : heyy, are you okay? (Teasingly)

He turn on the lights and the teasing convert into concern as soon he saw her shivering and sweating so badly.

Siddharth : Avneet... Calm down. It's just a movie, dear.

Avneet : yes sir, I know. I am just not feeling well, can we finish this movie tomorrow.

Siddharth : yeah sure. Come... You should rest.

Avneet : hmm.

Avneet got up, Siddharth realised that it wasn't a joke and he should not do this.

Siddharth bring her to room. He turn on the AC.

Siddharth : you should sleep, okay?

Avneet : hmm.

Siddharth was about to turn off the lights when she stopped him.

Siddharth understood that she is still scared.

Siddharth : it's fine, you can sleep with the lights on and don't feel afraid of anything, if you want anything you can let me know any time. Now rest.

Avneet : good night.

Siddharth : good night.

Siddharth left.

Siddharth switch off the TV screen and feeling guilty, he went to his room and he was really feeling bad now.

He thought he should not make fun when she was feeling scared.

He is unable to sleep in concern.

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro