Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avneet : but before that close your eyes.

Siddharth : what kinda illogical demand it is, how will I fix it if I close my eyes.

Avneet : but I am feeling shy.

Siddharth : but my dear, how will I help you if I close my eyes, I have to keep my eyes open if I have to help you.

Avneet : hmm right. (She agreed)

Siddharth : turn around.

Avneet turn around and it looks like that she tried a lot to zip up her dress but half of her back is bare to watch for Siddharth for the first time.

This is the most mesmerizing sight to watch for him. He wait for a moment.

Avneet : what are you waiting for sir, pull it up.... Please. (She asked him shyly)

Siddharth extended his arms and he pulled up the zip but his fingers brushed her back make her shiver and turned around immediately after her dress zipped up.

Avneet turn around and looking down shyly.

When, Siddharth lift up her face with her chin.

Siddharth : you looks so gorgeous, my dear.

Avneet : thanks. (In soft and shy voice)

Siddharth : can we go now?

Avneet : sure.

Siddharth hold his hand today, it's more rightful today and Avneet didn't mind it at all and she walked with him.

He locked the flat and they came down stairs, he opened the door for his love intrest and he drive the car to the temple.

Avneet is still feeling shy and blushing hard after yesterday night and the morning incident too.

Siddharth's birthday bring a new chapter in their blooming love story.

Siddharth : come on... (He parked the car)

Avneet stride behind him.

Siddharth and Avneet went upstairs, Avneet bought some flowers and sweets for prayers and Siddharth followed her now.

Siddharth decided to tell her his feelings today for sure.

Avneet and Siddharth went inside the temple.

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro