Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Siddharth : come closer.

Avneet moved a bit closer to him.

Siddharth : more.

Avneet a bit more towards him.

Siddharth : little more.

Now, their bodies are touching each other already. But, Siddharth can still feel that the air can pass between them.

Siddharth : a bit more.

Avneet : uhmm... (she is feeling shy to move ahead than this)

When, she felt that Siddharth's both arms clutch her waist from both sides and he pull her closer to him.

Siddharth : now, I love it. (Siddharth lean ahead and smells her perfume, when Avneet was getting ready for a kiss)

But, he smell her perfume with deep breath and move back.

Siddharth : mhm.... You are so beautiful and your perfume is making me more crazy for you.

Avneet : thank you sir. (She blush because he moved back, which she wasn't expecting at all from him, she thought he will kiss her neck, coming this close to her)

Siddharth : can we go to the bedroom now? The romantic night is waiting for us in the bedroom.

Avneet can only think that Siddharth wants to get physical with her tonight and somewhere in her heart, she is ready to give him rights over her body tonight.

So, she smiled and nodded.

Siddharth picked her up.

Avneet : sir sir... Careful, if I fall down it will hurt a lot. (She said in fear, as he suddenly lift her up in his arms and she closed her eyes in fear)

Siddharth : nothing can hurt my Avneet, until I am alive.

Avneet opened her eyes looked at him and smiled at him.

Siddharth : let's go.

Avneet is looking into his eyes and they moved inside the room.

Avneet still didn't noticed that what he prepared for her and she is looking into his eyes only.

Siddharth : surprise!!!

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro