Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

One hour passed away,

Siddharth and Avneet cooked food together today and Siddharth feed her with his hands, and ate from her hands.

He is enjoying this but Avneet is nervous or maybe a bit excited thinking about what will he do tonight.

Because, he did a lot today for her so she thought he must ask his gift from her and that could be a start for new relationship stage.

Siddharth bring their dishes.

Avneet : I will wash them.

Siddharth : no no, I will do them myself, you are my Queen. So enjoy tonight.

Avneet smiled. She is making herself ready for night.

Now it's 10:00 PM.

Siddharth : let's go to my room.

Avneet : yes.

Avneet and Siddharth came to her room and Siddharth is setting up a movie on TV screen and he have plan to watch it with her.

Avneet had no idea that how should she initiate from her side. So, he will feel good that she also initiating romance.

Siddharth : ready?

Avneet : yes. (Little nervous)

Siddharth : all good, baby?

Avneet : yes.

Siddharth : oh got it, you must be feeling uncomfortable with these clothes, go and change.

Avneet : change them?

Siddharth : yes, why... Do you want my help? (He said teasingly)

Avneet : uhm.... okay, as you wish. (She looked down with shyness)

Siddharth : what happened to you?

Avneet : why are you teasing me like this... I am new to all this... But I am ready for everything.

Siddharth : what are you talking? (He asked laughing)

Avneet : don't you want to strip me?

Siddharth : heyyy... Relax... Who told you this?

Avneet : uhm.... You told me about... First... Night. (She said with a lot of hesitation)

Siddharth : that was just for teasing, I have no intention to do anything like that. Relax.

Avneet blushed as she told him, she is ready to do that so she hugged him to hide her blush.

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro