Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Midnight snacks are the best.

Class 79's joint gc

Saturday, November 28th, 20XX
11:08 PM

Hibiki: So uh...
I may or may not have gotten too many snacks ( ̄ 'i  ̄;)

Iroha: I'm coming over there
I won't let any snacks left ε=( o`ω′)ノ

Kanade: Can I come too?

Hibiki: N-

Iroha: Of course!

Hibiki:...
BITCH-
HOW DID YOU CUT ME OFF

Iroha: Shush.
Don't question my magic (✿◡‿◡)

Darth Mitch: I read food
Can I?

Kiki: Me too!

Hibiki: Alright!
Midnight snack party!
Who else is down?

Rei-Rei: Pass

Tsunderugi: I'll pass too

Ruya: You want me to bring you guys snacks to your rooms?

Tsunderugi: Sure, why not
Besides, tomorrow's Sunday

Zun-Zun: I'll pass too
I'm on a diet.
You guys have fun though ^^!

Yam-Yam: If there are any healthy snacks, I'm down

Tsuro:...
Sure, why not

Maiden of god: I'm down too!
I'm kinda hungry rn so

Hibiki: Alright!
Whoever wants snacks come to our class's dorm section.

Ruya: Alrighty!

Teruya smiled as he and Iroha sat down while munching on some onigiri. "I feel like Hajime is gonna kill me if he knows I'm here." the painter sweatdropped as she took another bite of her snack. Teruya chuckled at that, patting her head.

"Well, he's asleep, and there isn't any loud music that can wake him up, so..." he shrugged before INHALING the rest of his snack. Iroha paled at that, staring at Teruya with fear. He gave her a big smile, which made her shiver.

"Sometimes I ask myself how you're not dead..." she mumbled, shivering. The green haired merchant giggled at that comment, deciding to get a rice ball.

"By the way, how's the thing you were working on? Is it going well? Or do you need some help?" the painter ask. Nearby, Utsuro raised a brow, overhearing the question. What did she mean? Did it have any correlation to the fact that they had other friends too?

"Oooh! You mean that! Well, it's going quite nicely! I feel like, in the next two or three months, I might have it done!" Teruya beamed, eating the rice ball in one go. Iroha shook her head with a smile while she finished her onigiri, grabbing a minty candy.

"Well, that's going smoothly then!" the painter smiled before taking a bite. Almost inmediately, she recoiled, slapping her thigh. Teruya looked at her in confusion.

"Fu- I think I'm about to break my tooth-" she stammered, trying to break the candy with her teeth. She finally did after 30 seconds.

"God- It's really fucking hard to munch this shit." she said, covering her mouth with her hand while laughing at what she had just said. Teruya choked on his food, coughing a bit.

"Roha, what the fuck?" he wheezed, hitting his leg. Iroha laughed too, hitting her chest for a bit, while Utsuro slowly scooted away from them.

"I don't know!" she laughed, her hat falling off of her head. Utsuro sweatdropped. 'Extroverted people...' he thought.

"Oh, hey Maeda-kun!" Teruya beamed, both him and Iroha having an innocent aura around them. Utsuro stared at them with a scared aura around him. 'Those two scare the living shit out of me.' he thought, shivering.

Teruya knocked on Tsurugi's door. A tired 'It's open.' was heard, so the merchant opened the door. On the bed was the new couple, cuddling. Tsurugi was asleep, his head buried on the crook of Rei's neck while his arms were wrapped around her, tightly holding her, while she played with his hair on the verge of falling asleep. She tiredly looked up at the visitor, who just put the small paper plate of snacks on the table.

"Hey Mekaru." he quietly greeted. She simply nodded back, her focus back on her asleep boyfriend. She hugged him close to her, gently kissing his forehead. Teruya couldn't help but smile at the interaction. Quietly closing the door, he went back to his room. Truly, he was happy that his classmates were happy.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro