27: Winter Ball (pt. 1)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

HOPEFULLY I get this done in one part. If not, fml.

Future Togo: Fml it had to be divided, I couldn't do it in one go :,)

Class 79's joint GC

Friday, December 25th, 20XX
5:06 PM

Mato-Mato-Ma~: RUYA WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO TO THE BALL WITH ME?!

Ruya:...
I-
MATO, THIS IS THE JOINT GC

Mato-Mato-Ma~:...
AAAAAAAAAAAAH
FUCK

Setsuka: BWAHAHAHA
MATO, WTF HAHAHA
MANS JUST SHOUTED IT THROUGH TEXT

Hibiki: OMG LMAOOO

KuroKuroro: Omg nii-san
You're an idiot.

Mato-Mato-Ma~: I PANICKED MIKAKO

Ruya:...
Of course I'll go to the dance with you!

Mato-Mato-Ma~: EEEEEEEE

KuroKuroro: He fainted.

Tsuro: I-
Dear god.

"Pfft- He's such a dork." Teruya chuckled, looking at the screen of his phone with a smile, his cheeks slightly pink. Iroha giggled, shaking her head with an amused look and a smile.

"Stop moving, I'm trying to tie your hair." Togo deadpanned as she pulled Teruya's hair harshly, making him yelp in pain.

"Ow!" he whined "You're rough when it comes to tying hair Togo!" he complained when he felt the black haired girl tying his hair in a small ponytail.

"That's because you don't know how to properly do your hair. Your hair was full of knots." she sighed as she moved the wheelchair around to start brushing Iroha's hair.

"Who are you going to go with, Roha?" Teruya asked as he straightened his jacket, turning the spinning chair to where the painter was.

"I'm going with Kanade. I plan on actually confessing today, when there isn't anyone around, you know?" she bashfully admitted as Togo undid a knot on her hair.

"About damn time!" Teruya groaned jokingly, making Iroha flustered. The brown eyed girl shook her head with a sigh, a small smile on her face.

"Well, you know what to do. Say it wholeheartedly." Togo advised "From what Teruya told me, you've been mutually pinning each other for quite a while. I'd say she'd accept your confession." she mused.

"I'm just worried she'll end up finding about, well, the fact that we're apart of Kasugano. How will she react? Will she rat us out? Or will she understand it and keep it?" Iroha asked, worried.

"She'll definitely keep it." Teruya spoke "I'll make sure she does. As well as that she treats you right." he told them with a serious face.

"Ok mister 'I have such a massive crush on the Ultimate Inventor in my class, I want to ask him out but I don't have the guts to!'" Togo joked, doing a high pitched voice as Teruya's face turned a shade of red "Like you can talk." she chuckled as she finished curling Iroha's hair and tying it up in a braid that fell down her back.

Iroha's eyes sparkled when she saw herself in the mirror. "It looks amazing Togo! I look like a princess!" she beamed. The black haired girl smiled, patting her head.

"Now go out there and impress your girl with the most amazing dress Teruya has ever made so she can fall in love with you even more." she told her. With an eager nod, the painter went to her room to change into the dress Teruya made for her.

"And the fact that, next year you three will also attend the ball with us makes me smile." Teruya admitted, getting up and fixing his tie once again. Unlike Iroha, he had first put on the suit he himself made so he wouldn't mess the hair and have Togo do it again.

"Right..." the black haired girl sighed, looking at her lap with sadness. Teruya frowned. He sat down next to her.

"What's got you so down lately? Ever since Utsuro and Taira found out about you three, you've been a lot more sad." he asked, worried for his best friend.

"...What if the Tragedy actually occurs? What if we're not able to stop Enoshima? What if what you told us replays once again?" she asked, looking to the merchant "We can't know for sure Enoshima and Ikusaba don't have a plan B, or a plan C. They're people we should never underestimate at all." she sighed, clasping her hands together while sweating "I just... I don't want to lose anyone ever again. But... I don't want to get backstabbed either..." she admitted, her eyes teary. Teruya brought her into a hug.

"I understand that. Hell, this is... the 50th time I've done this, I think. I... lost count already. I'm also scared what would happen. Things can change depending on what we do. Like Sasaki's death." he started "But, I promise you, I won't ever backstab you. I won't leave you on the dust." he told her "Because... Even if we're on our own, even if we have the best fighters on our side, even if we're in the middle of a building crumbling to the ground, and there's no way out..."

"It's the five of us, Kasugano... versus the world."

Iroha:

Teruya's outfit is the one from chapter 4, but his hair is in a small ponytail.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro